Chapter 5

Gotham City
Coventry District

The Bio-Ship speeds across the Sky as The team looks at the Gothic Buildings below them. The Sky just turned to night and the sounds of gunshots and police sirens fill the air.

"Deadshot's Hideout is farther away then Deathstroke's." Said Robin looking at His holographic computer.

"Kid-Flash and Robin will go and investigate Deathstroke the rest will head over to Deadshot's lair." Ordered Aqualad.

"Race ya there!" Yelled Robin diving out the Bio-Ship.

"No fair I have to land!" Screamed Wally sticking his head out the window.

--------------------
Hall of Justice
7:57 pm

"Apparently Captain Marvel is guarding the Hall tonight." Said Metallo.

"Great a God guarding what we need." Groaned Reverse-Flash.

"I don't believe in God, but I can say that he's no God." Said Deathstroke rushing in and crashing through the window.

Deathstroke lands on Captain Marvel smashing him into the concrete floor. Deathstroke flips off Captain Marvel and grabs his sword.

"Holy Moly!" Cried Captain Marvel. Reverse-Flash races by him and heads to the Trophy Section of The Hall. Metallo rushes in crashing through the Doors. Metallo tackles Captain Marvel and smashes his face into the floor repeatedly.

Captain Marvel grabs Metallo and throws him to the ceiling.

"Shazam!" Cried Captain Marvel as he moved out of the way. The Lightning shocks Metallo. The Android cries in pain as the lighting short circuits his system. Deathstroke comes up behind Captain Marvel and tires to distract him.

Deathstroke plants some sticky grenades onto Captain Marvel. The explosion sends the Hero flying through the unauthorized area of the Hall. In the room The Atom works on The ZetaTube inner workings.

"Wonder what Billy is doing?" He said to himself. Captain Marvel crashes into the ZetaTube causing it to explode. The crash launches Atom out of the wiring and into a wall. Deathstroke walks away picking up the remains of Metallo. Reverse-Flash races in.

"The Parts are at the safehouse."
"Good." Deathstroke pulls out a Boom-Tube projector and in a Flash the Three villains are gone.
------------

Meanwhile in Gotham City. The Boy Wonder and The Fastest Kid Alive race into Deathstorke's Apartment. Robin enters through the window and activates Detective Mode.

"No one's here." Robin Replies. The Two enter the apartment.

"Let's investigate the Apartment for any clues." Said Robin.
"Right." Kid-Flash races around the apartment looking at in refrigerator.

"KF. Now's not the time." Said Robin.
"Sorry. Hey Dick check this out." Wally pulls a large bag out from under the sink.

"What could be inside?" Asked Wally. Robin turns on Detective Mode and scans the bag.

"These are chemicals. And these chemicals are only found at Ace Chemicals, near the outskirts of town."

"What could be made from these chemicals?"

"With the correct mixture, a new form of Metal, possibly as tough as Superman."

"Woah, wait possible?! Why does Slade need this."
"Maybe his supplier had extra, or straight up stole it."
"That's pretty mess up though, as Strong as Superman."

"We need to head over to Ace Chemicals."

"Let's inform the Team." Said Wally.