Kabanata 10

These days she has been smiling a lot. "Blooming mo naman ngayon, maam." Her secretary said.

"Sila na kasi ni Doc Bellouni." Sabi naman ng isa pa niyang secretary.

"Ahh.. Seryoso? Sinagot ka na Maam?" Di makapaniwalang sabi nito. Ngumiti siya at tumango-tango.

"Sana all naman maam! Sana magtagal kayo!" Sabi nito.

"At dahil kami na, dinner out tayo!" Masayang sabi ko.

"Ayun oh!"

"The best talaga ikaw maam!"

Napailing na lang siya habang kinuha niya ang phone niya. She changed View's name on her phone. It was now, Babi..

She liked the endearment, it's cute. View still doesn't want to say it though. Shy type kasi boyfriend niya. Syet. Ang sarap pakinggan na boyfriend niya na ang lalaking mahal niya.

------
To: Babi

Babi, I'll go home late. I'll have dinner with my coworkers.
------

She waited for his reply.

------
From: Babi

Who says I'll fetch you from work? Go and eat outside.
------

She pouted because his boyfriend was so grumpy.

------
To: Babi

Iinom ako, may lalaki ron.
------

Tingnan natin kung may pake ba ang jowa niya sa kanya.

------
From: Babi

Go. Your workmates won't try to do something bad anyway. Besides, you were trained to fight.
-----

She stopped. How did he know that she was trained to fight?

-----
To: Babi

Paano mo nalaman Babi? Edi nanonotice mo nga ako nong College pa?
-----

She could not help but feel happy and giddy inside.

-----
From: Babi

Focus on your work.
-----

She pouted because he changed the subject. Hindi niya na ito nireplyan pa dahil busy ito sa trabaho nito bilang doctor. "Alright, meeting in 30 minutes." She announced.

*****

View just smiled as he changed the topic. Well, who would not notice her? After she announced that she liked him, she was very vocal and open about her feelings for him.

Kung saan siya nagsusuot, sumusunod ito. He was just an observant person. He also noticed her hobbies. She likes music and she used to be part of the judo team.

She also likes chocolate ice cream-- He stopped. How the hell do I know all of these stuffs?

Napailing na lang siya sa iniisip niya. "Girlfriend?" His Tita asked.

"Uh.. Yes?"

"Wow! That's new! Mukhang may ipapakilala ka ng babae kanila Vie at Geil. Napakamot na lang siya sa ulo. "Oh.. As I remember, you do not want to associate yourself with women. At the same time, you are very confident of your sexuality."

"I guessed, I was."

His tita chuckled. "Well, I could not help but still pair you with that cute girl in College. I still remembered how cute she was. What was her name again? Gina?"

"Geia." He corrected.

"Right! She was very confident that she will have you. Plus, you also cancelled your trip to Japan just to see her fight." Napahinto siya sa sinabi nito.