My only Alpha

Seth Lacklord, the country's richest Omega. His beauty transcends a thousand deities, his smile can melt a ton of gold in an instant. He can buy your loyalty, he can buy your love, he can even buy your soul but... this richest omega only wanted one thing, his Alpha's love.

His friends only stayed for money, all these Alphas lining up only wants his beauty, stupid Alphas who only knew how to use their dick and not their hearts. His eyes were already set on that one specific Alpha who never, even for a second, tried to talk to him or look at him. The only Alpha who never chased him.

"Good morning, Mr. Salvians!"

A man in a full white tuxedo was walking full of confidence and overbearing, behind him were five sets of tall and buff men all wearing black Americana. Mr. Salvians was the owner of the largest shopping mall in Scotland with three more branches in other countries.

The Alpha was considered the second richest person next to the omega. A pride being hit by a rank lower than him.

Ah! He's here... what should I do?

The only Alpha he approved of was treating him as an enemy, a rival in power, a hurdle he needed to surpass. How can he persuade him? How will that Alpha notice him and look at him without hatred in his eyes?

"Little Seth, are you done shopping?" his assistant asks. He was dazed after seeing his Alpha, zoning out while thinking of how great it would be if Mr. Salvians would...

"I need an Alpha who can love me at my worst..." he responds, too far from the question thrown at him.

"What?"

"No, I know I'm not impeccable... but I hope he sees my worth," he sighed while his eyes follow his Alpha.

"What the hell are you saying?!"

"Sigh... it's only him, nobody knew, that I put him first. Why am I in love with him?"

They were schoolmates in elementary and high school, and all those times, his eyes were set on him. Only for him. In his eyes, there was only Cade Salvians.

"And for him, my Alpha, I swear I'll do the worst. Am I crazy?" he asks while still looking at the fading shadow of Mr. Salvians.

"En. You are. There is a lot of Alpha lining up for you but you choose that one who isn't interested in you at all."

"Should I chase him?" he turned to look at his assistant who was clearly nauseous by what he was saying. Eagerness was shown on his face, seeming to say that whatever the assistant says he will go and chase him.

"Do you even know how to chase?" the Assistant asks half-mockingly.

"I'll just go run after him." Without wasting any moment, he runs after Mr. Salvians who was now entering the parking lot.

"Mr. Salvians!"

Seth was wearing a pink top with a white blazer partnered with white trousers and white shoes. If he stands side by side with Mr. Salvians, they will be confused as newlyweds or a couple wearing a couple's outfit. Sadly...

Mr. Salvians stopped on his track, with his back facing Seth, he answered, "What?" with a cold and flat tone, evident that the speaker doesn't want to waste his energy on the hearer.

"I have a proposal for you." Inside, Seth was trembling. He was so nervous to talk to Mr. Salvians - his first love. They were in the same school before but he can never use that as an excuse to talk to him, a total regret of his youthful self.

"Proposal?" he asks.

Damn it! He only speaks with one word. You stupid Alpha, you didn't know that I...