56.

Y/N

It was May and I was getting ready for Sue's rehearsal and the dinner afterwards. Johnny has been harassing me along with Jason ever since the bachelorette party last weekend and I found it funny. It wasn't even all that bad on my end I was just drunk texting people and giving people phone calls.

I did my makeup then proceeded to press out my weave bumping the ends.  I was literally being changed for the wedding tomorrow

Then proceeded to get dressed in a strapless sun dress along with Strapy heels to match

Then proceeded to get dressed in a strapless sun dress along with Strapy heels to match. I placed on the bracelet Heaven got me for Christmas and looked through my jewelry box for a necklace to wear. One then caught my eye and it was a necklace Johnny gave to me when we first got together. "I haven't worn this in years" I said to myself. Hopefully he doesn't remember buying this so I don't hear him the rest of the evening. I sprayed perfume on my body then looked at myself in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys meeting the girls at the venue for the rehearsal since they were out with Johnny

I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys meeting the girls at the venue for the rehearsal since they were out with Johnny. I drove to the venue and went upstairs to the roof as people were setting up for the wedding. I was greeted by Johnny running into me. "Ouch Johnny!" I expressed holding onto my foot. "Are you okay?!" He asked concerned placing his hand on my back. "Your big ass feet" I groaned holding onto my foot.

We finally looked at each other as he just stared at me "what?" I asked aggravated letting go of my foot. "You look nice" he complimented " thank you" I said moving away from him. Ever since I started talking more with Jason, Johnny and I don't see each other like that anymore. Johnny believes that Jason and I are dating because of the media and we go out places but what everyone doesn't know is we're just friends and I think that's all we'll ever be.

But I was used to it I just wanted to focus on the girls sometimes I do be bored and horny but for the most part I'm okay.

"You look good too" I admitted as we shared a smile. Honestly if I could fuck Johnny I would but it didn't help us both having feelings for each other and us possibly having a one night stand. "Johnny!" We both heard as we seen Liz coming up to us excited. Then there was also Liz stopping me.