47.

✨12 Years later✨

Y/N

I was out in the city doing last minute Christmas shopping for the twins. Heaven and Nevaeh were literally my world and they were growing up before my eyes. It has been five years since Johnny and I broke up I wanted marriage and he wasn't ready. It was funny because it was almost the same situation with Reed and Susan but we had kids involved.

Since we've separated I haven't really been dating like that my focus was just more geared towards the girls and my work. I was a billionaire now so at this point I've made it career wise but feel like I fell off when it came to my love life. Johnny is still Johnny he would flirt with me and then take the girls with him but lately within the past two years I've been giving him the cold shoulder. If it wasn't about the girls then I didn't care really.

Besides Johnny moved on so why keep bringing up the past by flirting. We were cordial just not on the same time we used to be. He tries to be but me personally I feel like I wasted time, and now he was building something with his new girl so I didn't want to be dragged into anything or disliked by the woman he was dealing with. All it would do is cause tension between the girls and her and she had one time to come at the girls side ways.

I walked into a store immediately seeing baby clothes and faintly smiled. I honestly wanted another one and I was thinking about getting an IVF. I finished my shopping going to check my mail box before proceeding to the top floor where my pent house resided at.  I walked in seeing the living room

untouched meaning the girls was still out at dance practice or they're getting out and Johnny's bringing them to the house

I went upstairs to my room.

I got undressed and took a nice warm shower. About twenty minutes later I came out my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I dried myself off, placed some lotion on then got dressed in a pair of sweats, a cropped cami along with a pair of slipper boots.

I hid the gifts went to the kitchen