20.

Y/N

I woke up to the smell of bacon, my eyes opened as I looked around before sitting up. I had no clothes on and my hair was everywhere. I hate to say it but I know exactly why these women be out here chasing Johnny. I got up throwing on my robe then went in the bathroom brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.

I walked out going into the kitchen seeing Johnny make breakfast along with some roses on the middle of the kitchen island.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" he said and honestly I was shocked. "Good morning what are you doing?" I asked as he chuckled "making me some breakfast" he simply said. "Fuck you too then" I playfully said walking to the fridge looking for some strawberries as I felt Johnny place his hand my lower back "you want toast with your breakfast?" He asked as I smiled and nodded.

He then planted a kiss on my cheek before turning around and walking away as I just smiled to myself. "Yes!" I silently said to myself. I closed the fridge going to wash the strawberries off. "Excuse me" Johnny said grabbing my waist before passing behind me.

"You bought me some more roses after I threw the other ones out last night?" I asked looking at them on the counter smiling at them.

"Throw those away and I promise I won't ever buy you flowers again" he said as I immediately laughed

"I'm serious do you know how much I spent on all of that just for you to throw them away" he brought up in a chuckle walking to the stove.

"I was mad at the moment you can't really blame me for that" I said. "Yeah but do it again with any more flowers I get you" he said as I just smiled. "Johnny since when do you even buy flowers?" She questioned "literally just the other day when I bought you flowers" he admitted as I just giggled shaking my head.

"I'm serious" he said making me giggle "so you never bought sue flowers?" I asked "nope that's what reed and Victor are for" he said sitting my plate in front of me. "Thank you" I thanked "you're welcome" he started off "What are you doing today?" He asked as I smiled some "nothing  I was going to rest, why? I questioned.

"Do you want to go on a date?" He asked as I smiled "if I say yes can I hint at where I want to go?" I questioned making him chuckle. "I want to go somewhere fun" I said making him smile. "When have I ever let you down when it came to that?" He asked as I giggled and he sat next to me.

"So dress comfortable" he started off as I smiled "and I'll pick you up 8:30" he said as I nodded eating my bacon. "Although we argued last night" I started off as Johnny looked over at me "I had fun" I admitted as he smiled. "I'm glad you did. I'm sorry about that girl coming up to us I honestly haven't did anything in three months" He said as I looked at him.

"Like what?" I asked confused "sex" he said and I can tell by his tone and demeanor he wasn't lying. "But you always" I started off "talking or on a date with a girl but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm sleeping with them" he explained. "Try two years" I said as he looked at me shocked.

"You could've fooled me" he stated making me giggle. "No I'm serious it's been a minute until last night. I always wanted a boyfriend or a husband before handing out any sex like my older sister" I simply said eating some of my eggs. "I just feel like sometimes I'm being uptight when it comes to my standards with men and stingy when it comes out to having sex with men. And I feel like I'm not enjoying my youth if I don't do it" I expressed.

"You Don't have to do that in order to enjoy your twenties and don't you do it. It's rare to find a woman with morals and values." Johnny started off. "Well morals and values went out the Window last night when it came to you" I said with a small laugh shaking my head some and looking down at my lap.

"Yeah but Y/N I know you too. we had sex and?" he started off "you're not your sister everybody is different. She's with her high school sweetheart, got married and now is currently pregnant not all stories turn out like that and yours isn't like that. You're only twenty two enjoy yourself don't rush it and don't be hard on yourself" he explained as I faintly smiled.

"it's okay if everything doesn't seem perfect to you right now but who's to say it won't be later when you're your sisters age?" He asked as I listened "morals and values will get you the man you want and need" he added continuing to eat his food as I just looked at the side of his face.

Johnny really has been holding out since high school, it's been almost nine years and he's still here trying to get with me versus men who I thought would've stayed but left as soon as I said I wasn't having sex with them on the first date. "Say what you just said one more time?" I asked as he chuckled and looked at me.

"What? Morals and values will get you the man you want and need?" He asked "yeah" I said nodding some. "Because it will. It weeds out all of the weak men who doesn't need to be there and the strongest survives honestly. You're also a bad woman so why settle?" he explained as I just looked at him. "What?" He asked in a chuckle. "That's like the smartest thing you've said to me this week" I joked as he chuckled.

"Shut up" He said as I giggled and he went back to eating but I just looked at him with a small smile. "You keep staring at me, stop" he started off washing out all the dishes and placing them into the dish washer. I finally finished my plate walking beside him at the sink. "I got it" I started off as he just looked at me and took my plate from me.

"I got it" he assured as I just bit my lip watching him "you alright?" He asked as I turned off the sink and grabbed his face kissing his lips catching him off guard. "Wait" he started off as I looked up at him. "I only came with one condom" he brought up as I immediately started kissing his lips. He picked me up taking me in the room as I got out of his arms taking his shirt off pushing him on the bed.

"I'm on birth control" I simply said untying my robe before climbing on top of him. He pulled down his sweats as I placed him inside of me slowly. "Oh shit" Johnny moaned watching me as his head fell back. "What's wrong?" I asked adjusting myself. "Why-how are you that wet?" He asked making me giggle as I just placed my finger on his lips.

I laid my chest on his moving my hips back and forth slowly as he moaned. I then kissed his lips slowly as he gripped my butt. I rolled my hips in a circle as he bit down on his bottom lip. My eyes rolled back as I started moving up and down at a medium pace feeling Johnny grip my butt tighter.

"Fuck" he groaned as my eyes rolled back. "Shit you're big" I moaned out. "Right there" he moaned sliding my robe off as I took it off throwing it somewhere. I grabbed his chin leaning down to kiss his lips. I continued moving up and down slowly on his dick as I kissed his lips slowly. "Mmm" he moaned moving his lips from mine.

"Shit" he cursed as I just smiled and kissed his neck hearing his moans. "Fuckkk" he groaned gripping my butt tightly as I felt my juices fall down on him. I sat up some looking at him as he smiled and kissed my lips. I started moving my hips spelling out my name.

"Mm just like that" he groaned as I sat up pushing my hair over my shoulders continuing. I felt him grip my waist tightly thrusting up slowly as I moaned softly. "Shit this was a long two years for you huh?" He asked as we shared a small laugh and I bent down to kiss his lips continuing to slowly move back and forth as he thrusted up matching my pace.

"Y/N-" we heard then a gasp as I turned back and immediately pulled the covers over Johnny and I .