36.

Y/N

I was on my way to work and it just felt like someone's been watching me. Ever since the party on the boat I've been having this Erie feeling that someone is watching me. I was about to walk into me work building as I seen the delivery man bringing boxes in. Today was the day I was preparing for my photo shoot that was tomorrow for marketing my new lingerie line that was coming out. I went to my office and closed the door immediately taking a deep breath.

I decided to call Johnny because now I was getting kind of scared. "Hello?" He said. "Yeah are you busy?" I asked "no, why? what's wrong?" He questioned. "I don't know if I'm tripping but I think someone is watching me" I said as Johnny chuckled. "It's probably just a reporter or something" He brought up. "No this it's different. It started after we left that party" I admitted.

"What the boat party like a month ago?" He questioned "yes" I answered. "See you should've just moved in with me" he teasingly said "Johnny I'm serious, in think someone is watching me" I said in all seriousness. "Babe you're just being paranoid" he started off as I sighed. "Maybe you're right" I said looking out the window at all of Manhattans city view.

"You want me to buy you some food?" He questioned "better yet I'll take you out for a movie and dinner" he said. "Tonight?" I questioned. "Yeah tonight" he said as I smiled "you want me to get cute?" I asked "I want you to get sexy" He exaggerated making me giggle. "How sexy?" I questioned "I want all the men to be like Damn" he said as I giggled.
"You not worried they not going to try and steal me from you?" I asked. "No because you're mean" he said as we shared a small laugh. "You feel a little better?" He questioned. "Yeah a little" I said.

"You can stay tonight if you feel that paranoid" He said as I smiled then heard my office phone ring "I got to go, I'll see you tonight" I said "at eight" he added "okay" I said before we said our goodbyes.

I answered my office phone. "Ms. Y/L/N. You have a visitor that wants to come up" I heard my receptionist say over the phone as I smiled "Thank you, send them up" I thanked. Post of me felt like it was Johnny who was here because I didn't have any meetings or any clients today so who else could it be besides him, Sue or my mother.

"You have a girl coming up to your office and she's rubbing me the wrong way" Kevin said walking in with a Starbucks drink Ashe was looking at the cameras through his phone. I looked at his phone as we watched her in the elevator. "She looks familiar.. where do I know her from?" I asked myself.
"You know this chick?!" He questioned Making me giggle.

"Shit that's Johnny's thing he had going on" I said. "His ex?" Kevin questioned. "No he just had a thing with her and that was it" I informed as there was a loud knock on my door. "I know that bitch didn't" Kevin started off looking over at me. He went to open the door as she came in looking around.

"What ever happened to hello?!" Kevin questioned. "Look I don't know you nor the game you are trying to play but-" I started off. "This is a nice building even down to your office" She said looking around, she then looked at a picture of Johnny and I on my desk. "Hmph" She simply said.

"Can I help you with something?" I questioned as she shook her head. "Nope" She said sitting in one of my chairs. "Kev go get security" I simply said As he walked out. "What does he even see in you?" She asked in a giggle while staring at me. "Obviously something he didn't in you now again I ask what do you want?" I questioned. "Sweetie it's only a matter of time before he does the same thing he did to me to you" She stated.

"You want me to escort you out myself, because I can" I warned taking my heels off. "No I wouldn't want miss princess to break a nail" she said sarcastically. "Bitch I don't even know you and according to Johnny you two were never even a thing" I brought up. "And I wonder why?" She said staring at me and she gave me an uneasy vibe. Security then came to escort her out as I started thinking to myself.

"She was weird as hell" Kevin said as I agreed "it reminded me of the movie obsession" He brought up as I giggled. "That was a drag I think she's just trying to be intimidating" I said with a little shrug. "Don't put it past little Becky, she can get crazy too" Kevin explained making me shake my head and let out a small laugh.

The day went by as I was now unlocking the door to my apartment. I went in then locked the door behind me. I started getting ready for tonight with Johnny by getting in the shower. Once I was done in the shower I did a full face make up along with placing bombshell curls into my hair.
I got dressed

 and in the midst of spraying myself with some perfume I heard a noise coming from the living room

and in the midst of spraying myself with some perfume I heard a noise coming from the living room. I walked into the living room seeing Jessica in the living room. "Oh Hell no, I'm calling the cops" I simply said looking for my phone and in the midst of looking for my phone Jessica started placing her hands on me.

I felt her grab my hair yanking my body back. "He should've been with me bitch" I heard her yell. As Instead of me pulling away from her I went towards her. I pushed my head against her stomach as she was rammed against the wall. She loosened her grip on my hair as I hurried and moved my head beginning to punch her in the face. I then grabbed a handful of her hair banging her head against the wall.

She grabbed my lamp hitting me with it as i fell on the ground. She tried to get on top of me but I kicked her in the stomach hard. "I tried to run out of the room but she grabbed my ankle making me fall. "You stupid to believe he actually likes you" She expressed I started kicking her in the face repeatedly hoping she'd loosen her grip. She loosened it and as I was about to getaway I felt her stab my leg. "Ahh!" I let out in a frantic scream. "You have my life" She simply said as I was beyond confused because who the fuck is she?

My phone was ringing as I was trying to pull myself towards it but immediately stopped when Jessica pressed her foot on where I was stabbed at making me scream louder. She grabbed me by my hair making me turn on my back as she climbed on top of me trying to place a gun to my head but immediately my whole body went into flames causing Jessica to scream and jump off of me.

I looked around confused as hell, Jessica looked at me in disbelief. "She then tried to shoot me as a flame shot out from my hands and burned her hand causing her to drop the gun. "There is no way" I heard her say before she jumped onto me trying to choke me but I wrapped my hands around her throat squeezing tightly as her grip around my neck got lighter and lighter. She soon fell on top of me as I immediately pushed her off and winced in pain looking at my leg, it wasn't bad but I was going to need some stitches.

I reached for my phone as the sprinkler system along with the fire alarm went off through out the apartment. I just sighed to myself feeling the water Drench my body.