8.

Y/N

I was visiting Sue and everyone else today to see how they were doing in quarantine and if they came up with a solution to fix their problems. The downside to that was Today was also Johnny's birthday so I had to hear that all day.

I got dressed in something comfortable but cute

straightening my hair as it reached my butt. I did light everyday makeup and went out the door. I started driving to where they were staying at for the meantime during their quarantine then parked my car.

I got out locking the doors and went into the elevator. I reached their floor as the elevator opened and I immediately walked in seeing Johnny standing there in a towel. He looked back at me as I just shook my head.

"Walking around half naked is second nature to you ain't it?" I asked "you walked in here" he argued "but you knew I was coming" I brought up

"Walking around half naked is second nature to you ain't it?" I asked "you walked in here" he argued "but you knew I was coming" I brought up. "I know exactly when a girl is cumming but I didn't think YOU could cum with you know, all the cobwebs-" He started off "Johnny fuck you and your bird chest, go fuck yourself" I politely said. "if you like what you see just say that" Johnny said as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Where's everyone else at?" I asked then looked at him. "They're getting ready" He answered "Hey Y/N" I heard Sue say as she walked passed Johnny and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled "there's so much to tell you" she started off as I smiled "me too" I said excitedly. "Is it a guy?" She asked with a smirk "yes and work" I said as we did a little squeal of excitement.

"Really? Typical women" we heard Johnny say as we turned and looked at him. "Johnny put some clothes on please?" Sue asked as Sue and I went into the kitchen and I helped her make breakfast as we talked. "Reed asked me about us breaking up and I told him I left" she started off as I was making eggs. "Because he wasn't obviously ready" I said as she agreed "he's been really weird and fidgety around me now, it's cute that he gets flustered by me but if he wants me and is ready then he just needs to say that you know?" She asked as I nodded.

"Just try and sit down with him without getting angry about the situation and see What he truly wants because Reed definitely still has feelings for you and I think the break is exactly what you two needed to further the relationship" I explained as she faintly smiled at me "you think so?" She asked as I smiled and nodded. "Yeah you two are going to work" I assured making her smile.

"What about you?" Sue asked mixing the pancake batter. "What happened with the date with Aaron how was that?" She questioned. "It went well until your brother got involved." I truthfully said. "Johnny?" She asked as I just nodded my head. "How did he even find out you were on a date?!" She asked.

"He was out and about with his "date"" I said making Sue giggle "oh please, that wasn't a date that was just a booty call" Sue said pouring pancake batter onto the skillet making me giggle. "Right" I agreed "but he interrupted the whole date to where his date left and we ended up going to a bar, I got pissed and left then Johnny followed and we argued the whole cab drive back to my place." I explained.

"Your place?" She questioned as I nodded "yes and then he walked me to my door as we continued to argue and that was literally my night" I said as Sue paused and looked at me. "So Aaron picked you up, took you out to eat on a date, Johnny interfered you guys ended up going to a bar where you and Johnny left got into an argument and Johnny dropped you back off at your place?" She Asked as I nodded.

"Well did he at least pay for the cab fare?" Sue asked as I giggled "yeah" I simply said shaking my head as She giggled. "Correct me If I'm reading into this wrong but Y/N it sounds like Johnny actually likes you." She said. "What? Johnny is like that with every girl he sees. He was even like this back in high school" I brought up. "Yeah but he interrupted your date and successfully took you away from your date just to argue with you and take you home and if you didn't notice, you two argue every time you see each other" She pointed out.

"Ben and Johnny argue all the time and Johnny and I been arguing like this since high school only difference now is we're grown" I said. "I know Johnny is Johnny but I think if you actually gave him a chance you would be a good influence on him" Sue said as I made a face and she giggled walking past me placing the stack of pancakes on the island.

"No That's your brother That's like girl code 101" I brought up. "We're adults now that doesn't matter anymore" she said in a small laugh. "Yeah but no" I simply said hearing her let out a small laugh "it was worth the try" she said with a shrug. "But I don't want him playing you either" she assured as I shook my head "Johnny and I are never getting together" I assured.

"Johnny what?" We heard Johnny say coming into the kitchen. "Is that a child in grown folks business?" I asked Sue as she giggled "happy birthday little bro" Sue said as they hugged and I smiled. "Happy birthday Johnny" I said  continuing to cook another batch of eggs. "That was so dry, you didn't even look at me" he said as I sighed and looked back at him. "Happy birthday Johnny" I wished as he smiled. "Thank you" He thanked as I went back to cooking.

Johnny came by my side as he was watching us cook "I could wake up to this every morning" he started off "well not you Sue" he said as I just giggled shaking my head. "So you want a woman to cook for you every single day?" I asked. "Wait that came out sexist" He started off as I giggled. "I'll cook for her too of course" Johnny said. "Johnny you can't even cook" Sue butted in.

"Sue Yes I can, you're just mad because I'm a better cook than you" he said as Sue pushed him away from me "I'm going to go check on Ben and Reed" Sue started off "and Johnny leave Y/N alone please?" Sue asked as Johnny smiled at her before she walked away and disappeared. I was making plates as I felt Johnny place his hand on my back "can you give me extra pancakes since it's my birthday?" He asked as I felt his hand move to my lower back and I hit his hand away.

"Here" I simply said pushing his plate into his chest "Really can I at least get some whipped cream on my pancakes?" He asked as I just gave him a look before walking to the fridge and getting a can of whipped cream.

I placed some on his pancakes "thank you now can you place some in my mouth" He said putting his head back, opening his mouth wide along with closing his eyes. "I'm waiting" he said as I started placing some in his mouth then placed some all over his face as he immediately started trying to get up.

"You play too much" he started off as I stopped and started running away as he chased me. "Hey Y/N" Ben said as I ran past him "hey" I said then went behind Ben. "Ben move so I can get her back" Johnny simply stated as I continued laughing. "What's on your face?" Ben asked. "She put whipped cream all over my face" Johnny expressed.

"I'm going to get you back" he assured pointing to me as I laughed sticking my tongue out.