Robe Thy Vine - KSJ

Start from the beginning

Jin cocked his head as if he was trying to look past me. His lips formed to settle in a sly smirk. His simple action was setting a deep set of unusual electrical impulses to spread out my body. He treated himself to hover me, I crane my neck to look at his godly handsome face. I smiled softly at him, something changed in his eyes and he placed his hand over my cheek and lowered himself until our lips brushed against each other painfully.

I moaned lowly when his tongue licked my lips and I shut my eyes close. Then making none of us waiting anymore, he placed his lips against mine in a feverishly embedded kiss. I melted like butter and proved it by letting him push me on the mattress. Jin hovered my figure, continuing to ravage my lips between his. His lips pushed in deeper as I got addicted to him like he was a long wanting of mine.

He let me crawl away from him, eyes boring holes into each other's and then a grip on my waist and I was beneath him once again. He pulled the sheets halfway over our collided bodies. Jin graced my jawline with butterfly kisses. From the corner of my eye, I saw the camera zooming onto us. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look back at him.

His fingers hooked with the slash of the robe and he untied it. Jin took it off me and threw it somewhere across the room. My bare body was pressed against his hard one. He latched his mouth on my nipple giving it a good suction. I was on cloud nine as he swirled his tongue around. "Ahh-mhhhm..J-Jin," I moaned out unconsciously. "CUT!" I heard the director yell from behind. "Don't call him by his real name." I just gave him a meek nod.

Jin on the other hand was smirking and grazed his fingers down my stomach to my core. A breathy moan escaped my mouth. "You want me to?" He asked lightly kissing my neck and trying a bruise on it. "Y-yes Sir." He lines his index finger, a long slick from the top to bottom of my hole. Collecting much of wetness he could, he shoved them inside me. I arched my back and pushed my breasts readily onto his chest catching him off guard.

"Y/N." He muttered quite low and dangerously for only me to hear. He scissored his fingers across the walls while pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy. "Please Sir. Give it to me," I whined bucking my hips up to his. He clenched his jaw and somewhat forced a hot fucking face. "Don't force me baby," I paid no heed to his words and he just removed his fingers from me. I just looked at him blankly. The pleasure of being stretched faded away and the knot too disappeared leaving me dry and hollow. He sat up and got his towel off him and retained himself back on me.

Within few seconds I felt something larger than before tearing me apart. I looked at him as he had his eye open, not blinking, and his lips already puffed swollen, he just bit them more forcing himself more into me. The burning sensation followed with every inch of his thick cock entered me. Jin didn't wait and pulled himself out only to push himself back with more force. "Ahh-hh," Few tears circled my eyes wanting to drop out.

"Just don't clench around me so much. You're stifling me inside you." He groaned at last. But that wasn't the end now was it? Jin gained his strength back and circled his hips crashing it against me. The friction was sending me off my body. I was surrendering to him and he knew it very well. To the ones who were looking at us, it was just an act, we weren't fucking, but the truth here was that he was deep buried into me.

"Look at you so quiet huh?? Am I going too soft on you?" He cooed travelling his hands over giving my boobs a squeeze making a dry whimper leave my mouth. "Fu-ck," I clawed my nails behind his back. As he thrusted into me with inhumane pace, I moaned with pleasure and pain. I held onto him tightly moulding our bodies into one. I felt a confident smile make its way on my face. I inclined towards his skin taking in the heavenly scent and placed open mouthed wet kisses on his neck.

"Oh Y/N. You better stop with your acts...I can't stop myself from ruining you right here before everyone, I will-" He hissed low as I ignored him and continued my activity. Jin groaned simultaneously the veins on his neck became visibe to my sight. And just like that I ended up giving them a strip of licking.