Silk Thee Eyes - MYG

Mature Content (+18)

Wang Y/N's POV :

Guessing this party was just the namesake for jamboree won't be wrong. I'm here being a part of it. My father is a businessman and he always wants to be in the first position. Well, that's not easy when you have more capable personalities in the game and they are ahead of you. And that character is Min Yoongi. He holds the first place. He has that cold behaviour yet a warm heart for his closest persons in his life. 

I never got to work under him but if I do I wouldn't work for his strict ass. Here, my Dad asked me yesterday to marry him without any protest so we could consolidate our position and be first. And surprisingly the man who hated me, agreed easily to the marriage. I had plot something to break this arrangement off. I huff loudly picking up the perfume from dressing table and spray some of it's content on me. 

Just a fake sweet little persona I got to maintain and keep this working. I ain't fucking marrying him. I had rather kill myself with his knife. I twist my purse feeling my anger rise and boil checking through it and get going. I entered the huge palace, uhh no, it looked more like a mansion. Damn he was fucking rich to host it in here but there wasn't anything to be shocked about. 

I was met with men and women dressed in their finest robes. There caught my eyes was a man who not smiling just nodding faking his sweet demeanor which seemed to attracted youth towards him. All the ladies in there had their eyes fixed not only on his physique but also his money. I roll my eyes scoffing as I saw him eyeing them back shamelessly biting his lips in anticipation. 

A waiter passes by me. Stopping him, I picked up two drinks gulping them down easily. My throat burned at the sensation causing me to cough a bit. It's late enough when I realised that he had been circling me as his prey and had approached way back. "How about you just choke on my dick instead?" He cocked his head at me soon raising his eyebrow feeling his smirk rise. I roll my eyes at his mere presence which angered me. "I would love to have you get lost and not in front of my sight." I retorted. 

"I was just being kind but darling I suppose you need the worst to happen to you." He pushed the glass of water forcefully into my hands. I rolled my eyes and drank it. "Manners Y/N!!! Don't you think you should be in your curb. I'm your soon to be husband and behave like you are worth to be my wife," He was smoldering. "Fuck off," I said setting a smirk free on my face. "You don't get it do you?" He chuckled. "I don't fucking care."

I turned around and just left from there. What the fuck does he thinks of himself? Well I ain't afraid of him. I saw my best friend flirting right there in the bar with Jimin. Woah two flirts together. I shake my head trying to get off the things that ate me alive regarding this marriage. Yoongi was drinking and having himself wrapped around a slut looking woman who was more interested in having his money and getting into his pants. He twirled her around according to the beat of the music.

Just then Taehyung came up to him and tapped on his shoulder. Whispering something in his years, Yoongi nodded at him and showed him off. Yoongi pushed the girl off him and was about to go when that girl stopped him placing her hand around his wrist. I simpered at how that girl thought she could lure him. Yoongi frantically snatched his hand away and they both disappeared. 

He went above using the stairs and I wanted to follow him even though it was wrong. What was so important that he just took off inside the mansion not even bothering about his reputation which he cared for a lot. I carefully made it through steps and reached over the first floor. The passage was dark with no soul roaming around to make me feel less eerie. 

As I was walking past a room, I heard some whispers. I stopped and pushed the door open. To my luck, it was locked. I carefully peeked inside and saw Yoongi have a serious composure and talking to a man. I slipped inside without their notice. Thanks to the huge curtains. Those were velvet red matching my dress.