Robe Thy Vine - KSJ

Mature Content (18+)

Kim Y/N's POV :

"So do we have a deal?" His voice pierced through my clouded mind. I was struck at the valor, he had plastered on his face. I blinked several times planning to make it not look obvious about the fact that I was ogling at him. "Sure we do I suppose," I said getting up while picking my purse simultaneously. The awkwardness about the sure fact that I was going to stutter, flashed right in front of my eyes.

"Suppose won't work! I need a affirmation." He pursued a poker face while he too following my actions and stood up in front of me. "Yeah. Just work, the enmity won't affect the performance. I assure you," I flashed a fake smile at him while he smirked at the word enmity. I surpassed the level of patience as I felt him pull me into his arms in a sudden reflex. And just then before I could push him off, he attached his lips to mine.

I stood grazing in vacuous set as I registered what we just did. "KIM SEOKJIN!!!" I whined pushing him away. "What? Can you just stop yelling my name? I would prefer you doing it some other time you know." His lips uplifted with evil thoughts surroundings his innocence which of course he had been feigning. I made a disgusted face at him and walked out of there. "Miss me!!" I heard his voice fainting with every step I took in the opposite direction.
.

A week passed by and today I just had to work they way it was decided. "I'm here," I peeked through the glass doors and saw him cracking some jokes and actually flirting with his assistant. She blushed erratically tucking her falling out hair behind her ears looking shyly away from him.

"SEOKJIN!!!!" I yelled stepping near him quite close to his ears. He didn't notice my presence until my unpleasant high yelling met his eardrums. He flinched from the intensity and turned right. My eyes widened as his cherry blossom lips brushed against mine. I pulled away at once. My face and ears grew hot with redness spreading rapidly over them. He reacted fast letting a fake moan escape his lips.

Opening his eyes slowly, he let his eyes roam over what he had been wanting to encounter since a week. A sly smirk slouches over his lips, beginning to open his mouth to throw some snarky remarks. "Couldn't you wait till the scene?" His raised his eyebrows teasingly.

"Fuck you," I mouthed at him to which he just chuckled. "Oh I'm going to," Jin murmured, interlacing his fingers with his own, stretching them out to ease his somewhat tiredness. His assistant looked at us in pure disinterest. I playfully slapped his shoulder and sprinted walking from there into my make up room.

Apparently today we had to shoot a romantic scene and he wanted me to do my best for he thought if I didn't do well his fans would be damn upset. I got rid of my clothes and looked at the mirror that glinted the lights back at me. I took the black robe and slipped it on my body. Fortunately it wasn't see through, I was not safe for much time though of him.

I was nervous for this was going to be my first time to act in a sex scene on screen. I walked in with my hands sweating, exchanging a few smiles. I sat on the bed and pushed the glittery fabric off my thighs. I raised my eyes, meeting with a delectable view that just entered through the door. There stood Jin, a towel wrapped around his low waist. His face held a unruly expression, his red tinted gradient lips parted as he murmured something to the director.

He bit his lower lip, shifting his gaze towards me, he walked slowly as my eyes kept getting intoxicated with the way his body glistened everytime the light shone bright on a set of his toned muscles. My vision drops down to my lap, the camera clicked as it moved to focus on him. He brought up his hand up to his hair, messing it. I licked my lips unconsciously letting out uneven air.