The Odalisque - PJM

Mature Content (+18)

Kim Y/N's POV :

I walked down the stairs of the prolonged passage of the ancient museum. I felt worst about failing again. I needed some space. I stopped coming to edge as cool air brushed against my cutis. I stared aimlessly into the distance feeling my thoughts get less intrigued. I enjoyed being in peace. I snapped my head towards a low sound coming through a closed door. It was not for public visit so who could be inside.

I was hesitant at first but I gathered my courage and walked towards the door. There's no harm coming to me anyways and if it is then I can try to dodge them. Keeping that in mind, I advanced further. I was about to knock when it suddenly opened and a horrendous hurt man sprinted towards me. I bumped into him making me fall on the ground while he took off. I tried getting up but my back had already been hurt by the impact.

The men who were after him constrained me even after I tried getting them off me with my left energy. They saw me as an eye witness of what they were doing in there. I was running away from this but why did everything bring me back here?? They terrified every fibre in my body making me want to do anything to be alive. They took me into the same room holding me by my arms. The scent cascaded around was of seesaw dust with fading scent of blood. I felt like puking.

It was dim lit giving no proper view of the surroundings. I was scared to even make a movement. Knocking on the door, they asked for entry which was followed by a enchanting vicious voice turning me on already. How the hell was I get needy when death was knocking at my heart? Jesus, this man was not making me feel better, he was making me feel best by just sitting feet away. I wished to run away but something in me wanted to stand there put in front of his being.

"Come in." To which they roughly pulled me in making me wince in pain. I'm sure that I was getting bruises at the end of the day. A man robed in black tuxedo with his blonde hair slightly wet which he pushed back tying them into a man bun. His face held no emotion only evilness that made me feel attracted to him. My kink self wasn't helping at all. He had traces of faint knife bruises on his forehead and collar bone. It looked like he had been into a two man fight. Must be between him and any other leader.

His red plump lips made want to kiss them so badly until I could get enough of them. The jawline that followed his profile was sharp and wanted to be traced with my fingers. As he spoke his lips parted as he sucked in air and his veins on his neck were popping out of the anger he was experiencing about something that I couldn't comprehend. He wore a black suite with a white shirt beneath. The upper buttons weren't buttoned leaving the smooth moon skin on display.

I was about to lose my control when he snarled making my eyes go wide. I didn't realize when he had stood in front of me. "Let her be here, I can take care of her. LEAVE NOW!!!" He yelled so loud that I was scared of even looking at him. With hearing his order, they obliged and sat me on the chair parallel to him, I didn't dare to look him in the eyes. His eyes never softened as he checked me out shamelessly as I did. His lips turned up into a smirk as he analyzed my behaviour and the situation I was in.

"What are you doing here, sweetheart? Shouldn't you be enjoying the precious artifacts rather than poking your nose into someone else's business?" He scorned at me trailing his fingers down my thighs, his eyes never leaving mine. His touch alone set my soul apart from my body. "Those hazelnut eyes of yours hold so much untold. I wish I could interpret them. Have them look at me lovingly," I blabbered not knowing what I am saying.

Words that I uttered caught him off guard making him narrow his eyes at me before tilting my head to look through my eyes. He found it amusing for me to want him. "So much for a helpless girl like you," he murmured sending shivers down my spine. He took his coat off wrapping the cuff links above his elbows. The veins on his hand were coming up to the surface giving a great definition to him.