Cheat An Act - KTH

Mature Content (+18)

Lee Y/N's POV :

I walked away from him wiping away my tears which kept on rolling down my face every time, I dried them. This is the third time in the week we have fought. He's been ignoring me for 2 weeks now and this is what I confronted him about and as you can see we ended up fighting. We have been in a relationship for 3 years now. Two months ago, he proposed me to marry him which I gladly accepted.

I huffed in anger stepping in my room and slammed the door shut loudly causing the sound to vibrate. Yes we have separate rooms since last two weeks. I missed being in his arms. Doesn't he misses me? Soon banging was heard making me scared.

"Open the fucking door Y/N." Taehyung yelled still banging. I feared that he might break the door so I opened it slowly not meeting his eyes. I could hear him sighing and taking a deep breath. "We have been invited to my friend's party. I want you to be ready by 7. Is that ok?" I didn't want to talk to him so I just nodded my head sheepishly in yes.

I couldn't understand his reason behind avoiding me. Did he not want to marry me anymore? Did he find someone else better than me? Who won his heart? Questions kept on crossing my mind making me insecure about myself. I tried dodging them off hard but they wouldn't budge. I looked over at the nightstand clock and decided for a short nap.

I was tired after all this shit and to add to my misery there is a party where I don't want to be. Taehyung I love you and you being this way is hurting me and hurting us and our relationship. I don't wanna lose you. I blinked several times feeling helpless in the situation. I hopped on the bed letting the numbness and sleep take over me.

I woke up switching off the alarm and turning my head to the other side. I saw Taehyung looking at me so intently making my stomach do the summersaults. I cleared my throat catching him off guard. He then realised that he had been staring at me for too long. I sat up running my fingers through my hair to get rid of the tangles.

His eyes were still pinned on me making me feel cautious about my each move I made. Irritated I turned over to him asking ,"What do you want Taehyung? Why have you been staring at me for 10 minutes straight?" As expected he didn't say anything and got up to leave the room. He shut the door behind him too fast causing me to flinch.

What's wrong with this man? I shook my head and entered the bathroom. I chose to take a hot shower which in turn relaxed my muscles giving me a feel of heaven. I wrapped a towel around my torso stepping out. I picked out a wine colour ruched bodycon dress. I applied matte makeup giving my face a definition. Today I had to make Taehyung realise what mistakes he's making.

I opened the door lowering down the stairs. Taehyung wore black as his colour combined in a leather jacket, a shirt and a tight distressed jeans. He was looking so hell but I have to teach him a lesson today. I hope I get to. He was furiously typing on his phone. I tapped my heels on the floor. The contact produced a unpleasant sound resulting him to look at me.

I saw his eyes darken into a different depth of his original eye colour. He quickly covered it up looking sideways pushing his head back revealing his bare forehead. I gulped down the invisible lump forming in my throat. He was already making me feel the bad guy here. I walked passed him sitting in the passenger seat without uttering a single word.

He scoffed following me and slammed the door hard after setting himself on the driver's seat. I couldn't keep up with his anger issues. "What's with you and the doors Taehyung? Why are you slamming them so hard? You know what they can come off easily next time you try to close them."

"Whatever Y/N!" He said turning on the engine. We maintained our silence throughout the ride. I was pulled into a hug as soon as my bestie Lina saw me with Taehyung entering the threshold. I hugged her back squealing in excitement. She pulled me towards the man who she claimed that he has organized the party.