Silk Thee Eyes - MYG

Start from the beginning

"This deal...I'm just doing it with you. I want her father to lose of whatever he's dreaming. I just want his daughter to be my wife and nothing else. Just get me what I want and then this is yours," Yoongi said waving the papers in his hands. "Mr. Min don't worry. Mr. Wang is done and his daughter us yours. I promise." That man said with a stupid grin plastered on his face. 

Yoongi just nodded at him. They were talking about my father. I couldn't imagine that Yoongi was also planning against my father as my father was doing the vice versa. That man left him alone. Yoongi was humming while laughing slightly. "Come out Y/N. Did you think I didn't see you?" He said his eyes closed shut while his lips parted with every word he spoke. I nevertheless came out standing in front of him. 

"The fuck you are planning to get my Dad out of the game." I took out all of my rage in the way I raised my voice at him. "Of course. Didn't he use you to get me?" He bit his lip causing him to look more cute then he was already. "Well h-he-" he cut me off by pulling me by my waist towards him. "Cat got your tongue huh?" Yoongi purred at me. "Can you just shut your mouth Yoongi? And let me go now," I said acting as if I never paid attention to his facts. 

I squirmed trying to push him away when he did not accede to my demand. He groaned before holding me tighter than before. "Stop squirming now," he hissed closing his eyes. That's when I realised that something hard was poking my stomach. I looked down to find him having a stiff boner. I intentionally rubbed myself against him as soft whimpers left his mouth. "Fuck," Yoongi leaned in placing feathery kisses down my face. 

He reached near my ear and bit it. "Bend over," he ordered freeing me of his hold. He zipped off the velvet red dress off my body. "God you look so beautiful. No doubt you were made out of purity but only for me to make you impure." He pecked my lips as he laid the upper half of my body on the wooden table before shifting away the things that were seated on it. His hands travelled around my inner thighs. I bit my lips, growing hotter under his touch. The heat encapsulating us raises the temperature of the habitat. 

He undid his pants only getting them off till his thighs. His cock sprang up touching his stomach lightly. He was fully erect and ready to be rammed in me. He pumped himself a few times before pushing right in me. "Ahh Yo-on-gi," I screamed as his thick length jostled my vulva to expand at his extreme. He pulled out shoving back all the way at once hitting my weak spots. "Ah-hhh Yoongi go faster." I requested him with my glossy eyes. 

"Is my dear feisty girl wanting me to pound in her so hard that she had been a moaning and whining mess?" He mocked at me. "Yes. I do please Yoongi," I nodded frantically. "I can't hear your sweet voice." Yoongi smile smugly wrapping his hand around my throat. "Please Daddy. Please," I begged him with utter need in my voice. My earlier self was mocking me with how I was submitting myself to him. Never minding it, I was being in the moment and wanting him so bad.

"Then you are getting it cause I feel generous today." With that he increased his pace. His every thrust set a million of fire works in my body. Yoongi never kept his hands to himself and roamed them all over my bust. His fingers tugged at my nipples. It made the pleasure to surge in more and the knot was getting hotter and tighter wanting to be released soon. His forehead was beaded with sweats.  

He gripped my breast in his large hand as he felt himself getting closer. "I-I'm g-o-nna cu-m." I let out with great difficulty. His eyes were bloodshot open and he smirked evilly as an idea popped up in his mind. He pulled out freeing that knot which wanted to be released and making me frustrated of that. "That's not fair..." I whined pouting my lips. "It is when you are mine." He plunged himself back in and within a few thrusts he reached his climax. 

"But you are not mine and that's enough to make me stop." I wore my dress and was about to go away when his voice stopped me. 

"We are not done yet." I turned around and looked at him with absolute confusion.