10

taehyung POV:   * in my bedroom*

it's  been two months that me and jisoo have been together, only lisa and jimin knows about it.

yes! jimin knows that we are back together... i got to know that he knows about us yesterday.

FLASHBACK

i'm at practice room for practicing for mama performance. it's break time.

i miss jisoo ..  she is at  world tours for concerts , she is now at paris,so we stay in contact in video calls, at this time it would be mid night. i don't know if i should call jisoo or not.

" stop staring at phone , why don't you just call jisoo? "  jimin said and sat beside me.

"huh?" i was confused

" ok , i know about you and jisoo are back together from that party, i just acted that i don't know for fun, the point is why don't you call jisoo if you miss her, i see you sometimes can't even sleep missing her, and fun part is you even mention jisoo in your dreams" he said copying the way i talk in sleep.

i nodded my head and called jisoo.

END OF FLASH BACK.

 i saw a news post saying that jisoo fainted in practice ,  having high fever , it also said it's been a week she is sick but she chose to continue world tour.  i got worried so i video called her.  i really wished that im there to take  care of her.   video call is answered showing face i been yearning to see.

   video call is answered showing face i been yearning to see

" nyeogan tae, did you have your dinner?" she said smiling. she is still worried about me even when she has a fever.

" yes i did ,    you had a fever a week ago, why didn't you tell me??" i was a little  angry because she  didn't tell me. im angry because im worried about her.

" i didn't tell you because you would be very tired in your schedule,  you are busy for practicing for mama performance so i didn't want to disturb you" she said.

" no chu listen ,  my work is important to me but you are more precious than anything to me, so don't hesitate  tell me if you are sick or have any problem i be there for you." i said.

jisoo POV:

" no chu listen , my work is important to me but you are more precious than anything to me, so don't hesitate tell me if you are sick or have any problem i be there for you."   when he said that i can't help to fall in love with him again.

" tae... i love you"

" i love you too"

" chu sorry i have to end this call because i have meeting with pd nim, don't forget to take medicine, also drink more ginger tea because it's  good for you when you are sick"  he said.

" don't worry tae , now go you be late byee" i said waving my hand.

" byee"  he said and end the call.

after having medicine . i went to bed .  i can't help to smile on things on he said. what did i do to deserve this boy ... i love you tae

.......................................

see you in next part :)

this story is closer to ending..