7

it's been 2 weeks after jisoo's debut, her song yuki no hana(snow flower) became a hit. even the mv got more than 100 million views in 24 hours, because many of them loved this song at the audition.

many people believe when she sings that song it feels like she is mentioning it to someone, the way she sings it with love. the lyrics she wrote is like calling for someone she wants to be with forever.   ( author: i love this song.. her voice is so angelic.   remember to put subtitles on for english lyrics)

this is her first solo debut performance.

taehyung POV:

i'm in my bedroom watching jisoo's performance. i'm proud of her achieving her dreams, even though im not with her, i support her no matter what happens.

in this two weeks , i tried to talk her two times but she comes up a way to ignore me. i realized she would be tired of her schedules so i didn't want to disturb her.

tonight there is a dinner surprise for jisoo to celebrate  her achievement , they said they told her it's just normal dinner to surprise her. in this dinner  i will surely talk to her ,  i want this misunderstanding to end soon as possible i can be with my chu.

* time skip to night*

 i got ready and wore my suit. i put my favourite perfume , which is also jisoo's fav scent on me..

 i put my favourite perfume , which is also jisoo's fav scent on me

jisoo POV:

 im with lisa since they said family can come but grandma couldn't come because she can't be in crowd because of her health condition.when i reached the venue where the dinner is , it was  dark , suddenly light turned on.

" congratulations  on your debut jisoo" everyone said at once. they started blowing confetti too.

im happy i got good friends that supports me, in this two weeks i became good friends with bts and the staffs.

i looked at tae , he looks handsome like always...  coincidentally he was wearing white same as me.

  coincidentally he was wearing white same as me

* after some minutes*

everyone is having dinner, chatting.

most interesting thing i see is lisa already made move on jungkook, they are already getting along with each other. also i noticed jungkook seem to like lisa too because at first he saw lisa he was lost  in lisa's eyes.

i excused myself to washroom. after getting out of washroom someone pulled me and pinned me in the wall.

" what are you doing taehyung?"

........................................................................

see you in next part :)