1

jisoo POV:

i was sleeping peacefully but lisa started to wake me up.

" jisoo unnie wake up!  did you forgot you are suppose to go to for your audition"

" lisa  one more minute.." i said groaning  and put pillow on my face.

" nooo unnie its already 9 am .. you are suppose to go at 9: 30 am" "

" whatt??!!!  it's 9 and you are waking me up now?" i immediately took my towel and went to bathroom in rush.

" unnie i tried to wake you up but you were in deep sleep!" lisa said in loud enough for me to hear from bathroom

after getting ready , i'm in taxi  to venue where 'super star k' competition  is going to take place. this competition is very important for me to achieve my dreams.

when i reached the venue , everyone has to wait for their turns. i'm kind of getting nervous. my phone rang, it is lisa calling me. she probably knew i needed her encouragement.

" lisa im nervousss!" 

" don't worry unnie there is nothing to nervous about , you will do fine "

" lisa what if i forget lines , what if i sound really bad, what if..."  i said sounding more nervous. lisa interrupted and said something that made me less nervous.

" unnie listen, just sing the song from your heart  , remember this is the song you made for tae oppa , just imagine you are singing for him"

" lisa ..... i thought we wouldn't talk about this topic"

" come on unnie i know you still love him , anyways , unnie  i got to end this call, fighting unnie you will do great!"

" lisaa..." she just ended the call .       yes i still love him even the things he done to me... i love him so deeply.  i looked at the pendant  tae gave me ,  tears fell from my eye. fondly touching the pendant.

pendant:

this pendant is sign of his love or maybe fake love?

this pendant is sign of his love or maybe fake love? ... i remember when he gave me this on my 17th birthday,  he gave this the time  time i was nervous for a school singing competition

FLASHBACK:     *in backstage*

" tae do you think i would do well" i said pouting .

" chu don't worry  your  professional , i' m sure everyone will fall in love with your angelic voice like i am"  he said  while hugging me. i just chuckled and hugged back.

"oh i almost forgot.. chu close your eyes" he said after releasing me from hug.

" um ok.." after i closed my eyes he putted pendant. i opened my eyes and touched pendant.

" chu this is a sign of my love, keep this always with you it means i will always be with you and love you" he said , then kissed my cheeks.

END OF FLASHBACK

 it was my turn and went to stage.. i took a deep breath to calm down. i closed my eyes and started to sing with love

this song: remember to put subtitles  on

.................................................................................................................................

author : hi readers thank you for reading.. after some parts you will know why they got seperated

 after some parts you will know why they got seperated