2

jisoo POV:   *next day after audition*

im here having my breakfast with lisa and grandma. yesterday after i gave audition... winner was someone else.

" unnie, do you know your audition video got more than 10 million views, it also got a lot positive comments"  -lisa

" really ???!" i couldn't believe so i looked at lisa's phone. "woww jisoo" grandma said patting my head.

most of the comments i see is my fans, i see they really loved this song. i love my fans a lot for the support and  love, so even though i didn't win the competition , my achievement is my fans.

when i was drinking my milk, i heard notification. when i checked the phone it was email. i opened the email, i got so shocked that milk that my milk came out of my mouth.

" what happened unnie??!" lisa said. i just gave the phone for lisa to read.

" OMG! unnie you got a chance to be a singer  soloist in bighit entertainment." she excitedly started jumping while holding my hands. " unnie, you can't miss this chance"

" but isn't this company where he is at?"  i said while playing with fingers looking down.

" yes unnie but this is your dream to be a singer soloist"

" jisoo dear, you can't leave your dreams just because of that boy, remember this is your mom dream too" grandma said . that made me realize and went to take picture frame of mom.

" your right grandma, it is me and my mom's dream for me to be a singer" i said fondly touching picture frame."

*next day*

im wearing this:

i'm in taxi to go to bighit building

i'm in taxi to go to bighit building. in email it said that today morning im suppose to meet bang shi hyuk ceo of big hit. i looked at my pendant. i took it off and put it to to my purse , if i meet him i don't want him to notice that i still love him.

i reached there and went to door , suddenly my shoe hit rock i was gonna fall, i expected to fall on the ground so i closed my eyes but a big arm held my waist , not letting me fall.

when i opened my eyes, i saw a familiar face ,  it's one of BTS  member but i don't remember his name. 

" are you planning to be in my arms forever" he said while smirking. when i was thinking his name i didn't realize i was still in his arm. i immediately got out of his arms.

" im sorryyyy i wasn't careful .... and thank you for saving me" i said bowing with apologetic look.

" no problem , i be going now" he said after a chuckle.  he left.

i looked  at my cartier wrist watch ,  im getting late so i rushed and got in. i asked receptionist where the meeting room is , and i followed him.

when i got in there was ceo and other bighit artists sitting there..  i bowed and greeted them.

" so everyone welcome our new soloist of bighit kim jisoo" ceo said and others clapped.

i was standing in front of them. " hi im kim jisoo , nice to meet you all .. please take care of me" i said while smiling. 

i was looking around my eyes landed on familiar eyes, tae.  it was more 10 sec eye contact. he was looking at me seriously while sitting.

 he was looking at me seriously while sitting

(author: he's killing me with his visuals! ... everyone would be dressing nicely because it's a meeting to meet new solo artist.)

jimin POV:

i see suga hyung and tae staring at jisoo.

' now this is going to be fun' i thought looking at the trio while smirking.

..........................................................................

author POV:

hey guys!  sorry if there is any mistakes , im not very good at english

so jimin knows  a lot happening here  don't you think?

loves to all readers!