8

jisoo POV:   " what do you want taehyung?"

" jisoo you look beautiful as always " he said smiling , looking straight into my eyes.

" what do you want?" i said not breaking eye contact.

" i want you chu, i miss you a lot "

" do you think you have right to say that to me after cheating on me? leave me!" tears filled my eyes , trying get away from him i tried to push him away but he was too strong.

" no! i won't leave you , im scared that you will leave me again, you don't know in these 2 years there isn't a day i didn't think about you. when i have a bad day i just think about you, your smile, then it would make me feel better. i would never think about another girl other than you , then who is that tzuyu, no one can take the place of you in my heart. please let me explain, that incident was all misunderstanding" he said crying , i see pain and need of love in his eyes.

" please explain " i said then tears fell from my eyes.

after that he showed me a video tzuyu confessing what she did, in video she said "im sorry jisoo , i admit i was selfish, i believe no matter what i did i couldn't have tae's love, your really lucky, also i realized there is no good friend than you , i remember people would be my friend just because im rich but you are different, again im sorry" the video finished.

seeing this video im feeling guilty for not trusting him, also happy that he only love me like i do.

i immediately hugged him " im sorry tae i didn't believe you, i love you tae"

he hugged back. " no chu it's not your fault , to be honest anyone would believe if they saw that, think that incident as a bad dream and forget it, let's spend our lifetime together"  he said caressing my hair and inhaling my scent.

we stayed hugging for a while . i realized we are still in public. i released him from hug.

" whyy?" he said pouting.

i chuckled at his act " don't forget we are still in public , what if someone saw us, let's go or else others might suspect us" i said pulling his hand to table.

when we reached others was busy chatting and then we went to our chairs.

we ended the party and went to home.

i changed into my pajama , sat in bed, kept smiling remembering us hugging.

lisa knocked the door , came while making teasing face and sat near me.

" why are you making that face?" i said

" come on unnie spill the tea! i saw you and tae oppa came together while holding hands on party, also you seem a lot happier after party" lisa said still keeping that teasing face.

i explained everything that happened. " i knew tae oppa would never cheat on you, im so happy for you both" she  happily hugged me.

we chatted all night and lisa slept in my room.