Chapter 10

She felt his large hands unbutton her blouse and cupped her breast, his mouth still on her neck.

A series of tingles radiated through her body, her nipples were already hard, from him playing with them.

It took everything she had to grasp his hand and put a stop to it, things were going to be different this time.

Dion raised his head from the cradle of her neck and greeted her with a confused look.

Let me, this time. she spoke getting up from her now reclined chair.

Dion was surprised at her request but allowed her to continue

Lucy knelt down and quickly unbuckled his belt, his pants dropped to the floor and his hardened member stood in front of her.

She reached out and grabbed it, her small hands barely able to hold it.

Dion flinched at her touch; it was driving him crazy.

Without warning Lucy took his whole dick in her mouth, and she picked up the pace.

Oh fuck, just like that, Dion cried out.

And Lucy did as she was told, her hands stroked his dick faster and faster.

Oh, dont stop, he pleaded as he felt himself about to cum.

Lucy switched gears to her mouth, taking him in as best as she could until she sensed him ready to release.

Just as he did, Lucy got up and quickly placed her hands to stop it.

She looked him dead in the eyes, as he winced in pain.

Now hear me when I say Mr Huxley, you do NOT get to fuck me whenever you feel like it, disrespect me again and I will quit money or not. She spoke slowly then released him.

Dion knew that she meant her words this time, he didnt want to risk her leaving, so at that moment he concluded it would be best if he listened.

***

The plane landed in Baltimore, Maryland at 10:30, a black Lexus awaited them on the tarmac.

The atmosphere was tense, even though Lucy made a bold move, she hadn't thought about how she would deal with the aftermath.

Nevertheless, she kept quiet and followed the body building looking men in black suits.

Following the schedule, the next stop would be the Sagamore Pendry five-star hotel.

Lucy made sure that there would be no hiccups during their trip, if there was one thing, she took utmost pride in, it was that her job was done with the most efficiency.

Everything was going smoothly until the receptionist at the hotel informed her about a mishap.

Apparently, their conjoint suite was unavailable due to an unexpected leak, and all other rooms were occupied.

Lucy expected Dion to flare up in anger, but he managed to compose himself, as if he wasn't even there.

And even when he did speak, it was only to ask how long the wait would be.

Dion watched a puzzled Lucy as she observed him, he found her scrunched nose cute.

She stayed like that for a few minutes before she excused herself to go to the restroom.

Dion went back to his previous thought, of Lucys confidence on the plane until he was rudely interrupted.

Hey man, heard you were in town, miss me yet? Nicks familiar loud voice filled the room

Nick, what are you doing in Maryland, are you stalking me? Dion inquired with a grin

Cant you be happy to see your best bro, so frequently, come on let's go get drinks, on you Nick smiled brightly.

You cheap bastard, its always on me, Dion chuckled.

Cosa posso dire, lavora in modo più intelligente non di più Nick muttered in Italian

(What can I say, work smarter not harder)

Sometimes you forget I majored in 5 languages, but nevertheless I cant, Im in the middle of something.

Ugh you never want to have fun anymore, what is it this time, dont tell me you still havent fucked that assistant of yours.

Something about what Nick said struck a nerve with Dion, he wasnt particularly fond of Lucy being disrespected.

Before Dion could respond to his friend's narcissistic comment he was greeted with a very angry Lucy.

He knew the consequences of his friend's big mouth would cost him, and he was right.