Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

[NO PORTRAYER INTENDED]
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
Sorry in advance for typographical errors, wrong grammars, and spellings.

Copyright © sweetest_aconite
All Rights Reserve
Series of 2021
© Pinterest for the background cover
----------------------------------------------------------

How can you say that you have a brave heart?

Does that mean you have a heart brave enough to overcome all?

Having a brave heart is not always easy. It's a matter of sacrificing, understanding, coping, being independent, having acceptance, admitting your fears and being spiritually strong in life. That no matter who your opponent would be, and how many challenges and problems your life has, your heart should remain kind and bold.

Having a brave heart means being vulnerable. Giving them the half of your heart to help them strong despite the possibility of destroying or rebuilding you. Not being a martyr because they are completely different.

Do you have a brave heart?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourselves to a broken loved one or even to your broken selves?

This series is about the five different women who lived a life full of happiness from the start but in just a snap they fall down. Well, that's life. Sa una lang.

A series where the problems and challenges from their parents will either be continued or solved. A story that from a different angle, the history repeated itself.

Do these girls have a brave heart? That in their life, they experienced having an unexpected opponent? Are they willing to sacrifice for them and for themselves even if they go down the wrong path?

How will they overcome it? If even the people they love left them alone intentionally and unintentionally? They enjoyed, pained, suffered, suffered and suffered. When will it end? Does their suffering still have an ending? Or will it continue, and have a dark tragic ending?

Welcome to Bravehearted Beauty Series! The stories in this series have different levels of themes—too dark and just right. Read at your own risk.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bravehearted Beauty

•Collapsing Sky

sweetest_aconite

😘