King just doesn't want the child to cut himself on a small glass while being in a clingy and annoying mood.

"Thank you, Bambi," Trey says in a tired voice when King is done cleaning up the glass.

"You're welcome, and should get some sleep," King says noticing Trey's tired eyes. King isn't about to act like the man doesn't look good because he looked handsome.   

"I'm fine" Trey states and King rolls his eyes, and leaves the office. He leaves for five minutes before coming back to bother Trey again.

"Let's go out I'm bored," King says sitting on Trey's desk on the side kicking his legs back and forth like a child.

"It's almost 2 A.M" Trey states and King shrugs his shoulders.

"That's even better," King says and Trey shanked his head and goes back to his paperwork. He's been under so much stress thank god it's almost over.

"Damn I guess I'll go by myself" King sighs sadly walking out of the office knowing that Trey would follow him. When he gets to the front door he already has his shoes on.

"You not going anywhere at this time," Trey says stopping King from opening the door.

"Who are you, my father?" King questions with a scoff.

"Pharaoh I'm not doing this wit you right now" Trey states pinching the bridge of his nose frustration building up inside.

"Then don't start Trevon," King says walking out of the house he only walks for about 5 minutes before he finds Trey walking next to him looking mad.

"You look mad" King states.

"I wonder why" Trey mutters shaking his head.

"Put this on," Trey says handing King a hoodie because he doesn't have one on.

King takes it and puts it on without asking questions because he is a little cold. How's he gonna suggest to go on a lay night walk and forget to bring something to keep him warm?

"This isn't mine" King states noticing how big the hoodie is on him.

"It's mine...don't need you catching a cold because of your stupidity," Trey says as they continue walking on the empty streets that are only visible because of the street lights, stars, and the moon shining on them.

"Oh," King says bringing some of the hoodie up to his nose to sniff it. Trey's warm and soothing scent hits him like a train. King doesn't know how to describe scents, but Trey's scent has a hint of cologne, and then there's another natural scent that brings everything together.

"It's mine now I'm keeping it" King states shoving his hands in the front pockets of the hoodie keeping his nose buried in the hoodie.

"Wasn't plannin on taking it back" Trey states.

"Why?" King questions because King will take his hoodies back he doesn't care who you are.

"Don't wanna catch shit from you" Trey says.

"Nigga fuck you" King responds making a face. He thought Trey was about to say something cute.