Vince

Mary POV

Waking up I hear a big commotion downstairs making me frown. Especially since Dom wasn't in bed with me. I grab one of his shirts and a pair of underwear. Tying my hair up in a messy bun. I make my way downstairs seeing Dom holding Vince against the wall. "What the hell is going on?" I asked placing a hand on my hip looking at everyone. Of course no one answered me making me roll my eyes. "Vin what are you doing here?" I asked him. Making Dom turn and looking at me and his eyes widen open. "Damn u look sexy in my shirt mamas but it'll look better on the ground." Dom Said picking me up. "Dom no. We have to focus on the plan." I said. "Fine. Can we do it tonight?" Dom Said looking in my eyes with a pout face. "Of course handsome I can never back down from sex with you" I said sliding my hand down his chest. Dom grabbed my hand and whisper in my ear. "You better stop or I want hesitate to rip my shirt off of u in front of everybody" he said. "Back to what I was saying Vin what are you doing here?" I said. "Mia was being followed. I help her get back here safe" Vin said seeing he was telling the truth. "Come on your saying grace" Dom said grabbing my hand pulling me to the kitchen. "Your lucky she's wearing that." I hear Dom say behind me as I help Mia. "I know other wise Brian and Hobbs would of killed me"  I hear Vince say back to Dom. Making me blush. "Hey Dom you smacking that or tapping"I hear Rome and Tej asked again making me turn to them with a 'really this again' face again. "Rome y Tej cállate la boca o te cortaré la polla" I said in Spanish.

A few minutes later
We was done eating. I stood up next to Dom. Watching everybody race to the point where it's my turn. I walked to the car getting in and speeding off and drift into the corners as tightly as I could. Making sure I avoid the cameras as much as possible. Then stopping once my turn was done. Stepping out and seeing shocked faces. "What?" I asked looking at the team. "All the Cameras three only caught only a glimpse of the top of the car. You were basically invisible." Dom Said happy. "We still need fast cars." I said shrugging walking up to them like it wasn't a big deal.

(Btw Mary is not pregnant)