Truth

Dom POV
Mary is still mad/jealous at me because of what happen and the race when she saw me talking to those girls. I tried talking to her, all she do is look at me and roll her eyes. I tried to talk to her again and she did the same thing. "I'm sick of this Shit" I thought. I text Mia to go somewhere else. Mia left, right after Mia left I went up to Mary grabbed her by the neck and rip her shirt off and shoved my hand down her pants and started to finger so hard that she's screaming my name and begging me to stop. "Lose this attitude of yours right now and I'll stop" I whisper in her ear angrily and still finger her hard. She didn't lose the attitude so I rip her pants off and mines too. Bent her over the table and shove my dick in her without a warning and slapped her ass so hard that I can see my hand print. I was fucking her hard and rough with my 12 inches dick all up in her. I feel her about to cum. "Daddy I'm about to Cum" Mary said. "HOLD IT IN" I yelled at her while grabbing her hair making her arch her back making her look at me. I feel about to cum and Mary is still asking me cum. "Cum with me baby girl, on the count of three" I said. "1.......2......3........go." We cum together. I pulled out and Mary fell to the floor with her legs shaking. I laugh as I go to pick her up for she can take a shower. We showered. "Are u still mad at me" I asked. Mary nod no. "Words baby girl" I said. "No daddy" Mary said stepping out the shower sad. I looked down trying to figure out what's wrong then it hit me. I got out the shower quick and went in the room to find her sleep so I put some clothes on and took a blanket and went downstairs to because I thought she'll want to be alone.

Mary POV
I wake up from a nightmare in the middle of the night. I haven't been having nightmares since I met Dom because I felt save in his arms. Dom wasn't there so I went to to look for him to see him sleep on the couch. I was trying figure out why he was on the couch. I went over pull the cover off and laid down on him. Dom woke up shock. "Sorry if I woke you." I said looking down playing with his fingers. He move my chin to make me look at him. And asked "what's wrong mamas" he sounded worried. "I-I had a nightmare and this is the first time since a couple weeks ago" I said almost crying. Dom looked at me and kissed me and moved my head down to his chest playing with my hair. "Shhh it's okay baby I'm here" he said. I fell asleep on him and slept all night.

The next morning /Dom POV

I woke up to nothing. Then She came in with the biggest smile on her face and food in her hands. I asked her "what's this for?". "What I can't make you food?" She said looking down. "What no no no I didn't mean it like that. I mean you don't like to cook so I thought yo- you know what I don't care. Come here" I said. She walked over happy and dancing with food in her hands. "Hi baby" I said. "Hi handsome" She said sitting on my lap. We ate and just laid there talking until she asked me "why I didn't sleep with her last night?" "I thought you was mad/sad at me yesterday after what I did." I told her playing with her hair."Dom Baby I'm not mad at you for fucking my 🧠 out but I am a little sad/jealous that you was talking to those girls that was not me. This body is all mine you got it?" She said while pointing a finger in my face. "Yes I understand" I said. "Good." She said. "God your hot when your being bossy." I said making her blush hard. She put her head in my neck trying to hide her blush. We went back to sleep. And I woke to Mary looking at me sleep. "You know it's weird to watch people sleep right?" I said. "Oh shut up. You look handsome when you sleep." She said rolling her eyes getting up off of me. I pulled her back and pout like a baby. She gave me a kiss and walked upstairs. And changed her clothes into the matching outfits I got us. "Go get ready Dom." She said. I didn't hear her because I was to focus on how hot she is and how she's mine. "DOM" she yelled at me getting me out of my thoughts. "Yes" I said. "What was you thinking about over there sir" she said walking over biting her lip.

Mary POV
Dom was thinking about something into I snap him out of his thoughts. "What was you thinking about over there sir." I said walking over biting my lip. I see that he got hard by me calling him "sir". He has a "sir" kink. "Are you going to answer me sir?" I said getting on his lap grinding my hips. I heard him groan 😩. "Do you want me to keep going sir?" "Yes mama's." Dom Said. I kept going into he came. I gave him a kiss and I said "I'll wait outside for you handsome." A couple minutes pass and Dom came outside with the same outfit on and we went to race wars. I was going to talk to Jesse to ask him something but then he was going to race and throw in his pink slip. I tried to talk him out of it but it was to late and he was so sure he was going to win but he was racing Tran. "Jesse he probably got millions under that hood. Don't do it" I said worry but it was to late his race was about to start. I ran to Dom. "Dom we got problems" I said pointing to Jesse. "Where Jesse going?" He said. "He just race Tran for the pink slip" I said worry. "Shit" Dom Said.

Dom POV
"Aye Dom where he going with my car?" Tran yelled getting out the car. "He went to the car wash" I lied. "Bullshit go get my car." He yelled again. I punched him in the face and we started to fight. I see Mary punch a guy in the face that was in Tran group. Vince pulled me off of Tran. I grabbed Mary arm and left. We was rapping each other hands. "That was hot what u did out there" I said. She looked up from my hand and said thanks. I noticed something is messing with her so I grabbed her face and asked he "what's wrong mamas?" "Brian that's what's wrong." She said about to cry. "What happen?" I asked. "He's a cop. He told me he's a cop and please don't tell Mia. I don't want to hurt her feelings" I said crying. I Hugged her. I hate seeing her cry, it breaks my heart. "Shhhh it's going to be ok."
"There's something else." She said. He was being under cover to get information on you and me." (Yes Mary knows about the trucks).

Time skip
3rd POV
They went back to race wars. Dom had a job to do and Mary was going with. Mia tired to talk them out of it but she couldn't. Mia walked off crying. Mary and Dom and the others left. Brian seen what happen and he needed Mia help.

Dom and the others where at a house getting ready. "I have a bad feeling about this." Mary said worry. "Stop ok we're doing this". Dom Said. Dom walked up to Mary and cupped her face. "I had a dream last night the we was walking a beach in Mexico." Dom Said. "Really?" Mary said "yea really" Dom Said. They kiss and got in the car. They got to the truck. Dom was in front for Vince can get in the truck. The driver had a shot gun and shot Vince. Vince arm was tangled up with a wire. Dom moved to the side trying to get Vince. "Dom move I'm coming over." Mary said over the walkie-talkie. Mary moved under the truck to the other side. Mary hit the truck tire and her car flipped over in the grass. "MARY" Dom yelled. "Leon go get Mary" Dom yelled over the walkie-talkie.

Mia POV
I was the car with Brian on are way to Dom and the others. Brian didn't know where to go so he called for help and I gave them Dom number for they can track them down.
When got there I saw Mary car. And Leon driving past us. Brian saw Vince. He went to help Vince while Mia was driving. They got Vince and went over to the others. Brian and Dom was with Vince. Brian called for help. "Hello this Office Brian O'Connor of Chicago Police Department. Badge Number 2383." Dom was shocked and mad. The airplane got there they took Vince to the Hospital. Dom was yelling for me.

Mia and Dom text messages