I love you

The next day/ Dom POV
I woke thinking about Mary and how lucky I am to have her. My thoughts was interrupt by a FaceTime by My lover❤️🤞🏽 aka Mary. I smiled at myself and the answer. "Good morning handsome" Mary said. "Good morning sunshine" I said. "How was your sleep?" I asked her. "My sleep was amazing, out though it was uncomfortable because I was sharing a bed with Mia and Letty." She said. I chuckle. "How was your sleep?" She asked. It was awesome because I was dreaming about us. We was walking a beach in Mexico and we was talking about are future. I said. "Awwww" she said. "What you doing today?" I asked her. "I'm probably going to sit in my room all day. Why?" She said. "You should come to the garage today" I said. "Sure what time should I come?" She asked. "Anytime" I said. "Ok see you soon handsome" she said. "See you soon Beautiful" I said. We hung up.

Mary POV
I just got done being otp with my lover🤞🏽🥵. I'm so in love I thought to myself. I yelled to wake up Mia and Letty. They screamed and fell out the bed. I laughed so hard I almost fell out the bed. "Why did you do that?" They asked. "Because it was funny but now get up we have to get going" I said m. We all got in the shower and got ready to go to the garage. I thought to myself I was so happy to see Dom again. We got there and I seen somebody I thought I never see again Brain O' Conner my ex-boyfriend/ boy best friend. I went up to him and said "O' Conner" He looked at me shocked and hugged me and said "Hobbs I missed you." I missed you too O' Conner." Someone clear there throat behind me. I turn and see Dom. Dom asked us how we knew each. I said "he's my ex boyfriend and best friend." "Oh" Dom said walking away from us. I went after him and asked him "what's wrong." "Nothing" he said. And then it hit me Brain is my ex- boyfriend and Dom is my boyfriend. I walked in front and sat on his lap and made him look at me and said "Are you jealous?" He nodded yes. I made him look me. "Dom I love you. Me and Brain didn't work out. Your the only person I have eyes for you only you." Then I release that I just said I love him. I tried to get off his lap but he didn't let me.

I kissed him and he immediately kissed me back. He stopped and started to get up and he pick me up with him and put me down pulled me closer to him by my waist and pulled my clothes off of me and took his clothes off. Which leave both of us in are undergarments. "You're beautiful but I can't wait to fuck into you beg me to stop or screaming my name" he said while his hands on my ass. He picked me up by my ass and put me on the couch and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. He start to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He moves his hands to in in unclipped my bra and start to kiss the top of my breast moving his way to my nipple his tongue moving in circular motion while his hand playing with my other breast. He switched breast and then starts to remove his boxers and he's hard, I got on top on him and started to pumping it with my hand which causes him to moan my name. I put it in my mouth and started to suck on his tip. "Stop teasing me Mary" and then shove the whole thing in my mouth going up and down, he pulls my into a ponytail and trust his cock in my mouth. He groans and says "fucking hell". He came all in my mouth and I swallow. He pulled me up and got on top of me and pulled my underwear down and started to lick and play with my clit. "Dom" I moan loud then remember Mia and Letty is here. " It's Daddy to you" he says as putting his finger in me. "Daddy" I scream out loud.  "Sh you don't want Mia and Letty to hear." He said while he putting to fingers in me, starts picking up his pace which makes me arch my back. I felt a knot in my stomach. "Daddy I'm gonna cu-". I say not able to finish because Dom starts to moving his fingers in and out fast while licking my clit hitting my g-spot I moan loudly. "Cum for me" he says.  I released onto his fingers, he sucks it all up and came up and kissed me while slamming his dîck in me making me scream loudly. "You're so fucking tight baby." He thrust into hard and rough making me dig my nails into his back. His thrust became sloppy and he pulls out and cum on  me. He laid down behind me. "That was" I began to say. "Amazing" Dom finish.