The team

Just imagine Mary is there and imagine Mary is Gisele on the motorcycle.

Dom and Brian and Mia Mary are looking for people to help them with a job. "All right let's run through bases who do we got?" Brian asked. "First we're going to need chameleon, Some who can blend in anywhere." Dom said. "what else" Mia asked. "A fast talker someone who could their way out of anything"  Dom said. "We got that one" Brian and Mary said. "This guys gonna have a lot of surveillance we're gonna need someone who's good with circus" Mia said. "And with those circuits raised is going to have walls, we're going to need guys to punch through those walls" Dom said. "What else?" Mia asked again. 
"Utilities and weapons someone weighing afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position." Dom said. (Btw it's going to be Gisele and Mary). "What else we need" Brian said. "Most importantly we're going to need two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." Dom Said. "You know we got that" Brian said smiling. (Btw Gisele is already there so just imagine that's Mary getting of the bike)
"Oh hell nah. I see they really scraped the bottom of the barrel huh." Tej said. "I guess they did since your ass here. When you going to give Martin Luther king his car back?" Rome said. "As soon as you Rick James his jacket back" Tej said. Mary came in on a motorcycle. "Sexy legs baby girl, what time do they open?" Rome said trying to flirt. Mary pulled a gun out fast and said "they opened the same time as I pulled this Trigger. Want me to open them?" Mary said smirking at Rome then pulling him in a hug then Tej. Some people can in specking Spanish."Yea anyone can talk shit in Spanish homie." Rome said. "What was these clowns" Tej said. Han came up behind Mary. And started talking and offer her some chips. Brian and Mia and Dom came in. "see you all met". Dom Said walking in. "You know when you called me to come to Rio I assume me it would be for something more exciting" Gisele said walking up to Dom flirting. Mary got jealous and walked outside. Dom seen her leaving, he was about to follow her into Brian started to introduce him to Tej and Rome. "Best circuit man on east coast"  Brian added. "This my boy Roman Pierce. We go way back I met this cat in Juvie. I pulled that job with him in Miami". Brian said. "I heard about you" Dom said. "question who is that girl that walked outside?" Han said. "That girl is my girlfriend soon to be wife that I have to check on so if u excuse me" Dom said walking away.

Dom POV
I see Mary outside crying. I ran up to her and asked her "what's wrong?".
"I'm feel like you're going to leave me for that girl that you hugged. I love you too much to let you go." Mary said. "I will never leave you and ik it's not a good time or place but Mary I love you with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without you so will you marry me" Dom Said on one knee. "Yes ofc" Mary said crying happy tears now. We kissed then went back inside. Mary went up to Mia while I went talk to Han.

3rd POV
Mia and Mary went outside and Mary showed her the ring. Mia was so happy she hugged her and then they went back inside because they need to talk about the plan. "Nice steaks"Han said. "Yeah well the ritz was sold out" Dom Said. "So what's this all about Dom?" Han asked. "Yeah man why'd you us halfway around the world?" Tej also asked. "Cause we got a job" Dom said.

A few moments later
"All right so target name is Hernan  Reyes and he's runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail" Brian said. "No paper trail means no banks, no banks means cash houses." Gisele added. "That's right. Ten of them to be jack spread throughout the city" Brian said. "And we're going to hit them all" Dom added. "All of them?" Tej asked Dom "All of them" Dom said.  "That sound crazy bring us to a whole another county. So we can run the dude who runs it. I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all but personal and good business. I can't do this homie" Rome said. "So what we're talking about is a hundred million dollars" Mary said knowing won't back down money. "You say what honey honey see sometime I'll be overthinking man and uh you know I know we just met but you just kinda of gotta. Rome was talking but Dom cut in. "write a hundred million dollars and everything we take and we split even." Tej added "It's a little over 11 million piece. I am down".  (They didn't say his name I named him) "I'm in" Cj Said. "11 million dollars sound like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me" Rome said. "You can't pull off ten heists on the same mark, you just can't" Gisele said. "You know as soon we hit the first one they're gonna do everything they can to protect the rest" Han said. "Exactly" Dom said.