Jealousy🙄

The day

Mary POV
Me and Mia was cleaning and Vince and Jesse decided to take he water hose and started to spray us and Dom and Brain was just standing there watching us so I threw a bucket of water and soap at Jesse and took the water hose, Turned to Dom and Brain and they took a step back but it was too late for them. I spray Dom and Brain and they charged at me. Dom started to run at me and ran away but he was faster and he picked me up and turned around to see Brain him with the water hose. "Brain no, Brain don't you dare." I screamed at him. But it was to late. After that we went home to change are clothes.

Time skip to the Race

Dom
Dom and Mary just got there and Dom was racing against somebody. Dom won (of course). "My sister Count my money" Dom said handing to the money to her. I was talking to somebody while Vince and Mary was head to head with each. I pick Mary up "My trophy" He said before kissing her. "I'm about to race so can you put me down" Mary said. I put her down then whisper in the her and said "I'll dick you down that's what I'll do." She blushed so hard and walked away.

Mary POV
I just got done talking to Dom. While I was waiting for the race to start. The random stranger that was in car next to me tired to get in my pants and told me I should watch from the side and not be racing so we bet on money. The race started and me and the started, we was neck to neck until I hit my NOS and won the race (like always). I ran up to Dom and see him talking to another girl. "Ahhhh I smell *sniff 2x* skanks, Why don't you girls pack it up before, I leave tread-marks on your face." Mary said. "Mary I was just talking." Dom said "Yea whatever" I said rolling my eyes and walking away.