Quickie 😫😏😉

Dom POV

I was standing outside looking at the view into Mary came outside and stand in front of me and looked at me. "Hello" I said with a confused face. "We should do a quickie" Mary said. "What's a quickie?" I asked. She looked at me rubbing her hands down my chest all the way to my dick. I release what she's talking about. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside and pulling her upstairs while everybody looking at us confused. Once we got in the room I immediately smashed her in the wall and kissed her. We was making out. I started to take her clothes off and she did the same. I smacked then grabbed her ass and picked up and wrapped her thighs around my waist. I lined my dick up to her hole and slammed it in her and fucking her hard and moving her up and down on my dick. She was moaning my name in my ear. We move to the bed and she started riding my dick . I started moaning her name. "Fuck Mamas right there"  I said groaning. "Yes daddy" Mary said. "I'm about to cum" I said. "Not yet I'm almost there" Mary said.  "NOW" Mary said. We came together and she laid on with my dick still inside her. We laid for a few minutes then got dress and walked downstairs. Everybody was looking at us. "WHAT Y'ALL LOOKING AT GOTTA PROBLEM " Mary yelled before she went to Tej and Rome. "Heyyyyy Mary we gotta question" Rome said. Mary was looking at Me I didn't know until I looked her way. She looked away blushing. Rome and Tej was talking to her but she was looking at me.

Mary POV
I went over to Tej and Rome. "Heyyyy Mary we gotta question" Rome said. "Huh" I said looking at Dom not listening to what they was asking me. Dom caught me looking at him. I looked away blushing back to Tej And Rome. They was looking at me. "What did u say" I asked them. "We asked you did he smack it or grabbed it?" Rome and Tej asked me. I rolled my eyes not recognizing Dom was behind. "Why don't we show them" Dom said. I jumped and pulled out my gun. I sighed of relief. "What?" I look at with a questionable look.  "Why don't we show them" Dom Said. "Fine" I said. Dom caught me off grand by smacking my ass then grabbing it picking me up and kissing me then put me down. "There's your answer" I said to Tej and Rome. We went back to what we was doing.