On the run

Mia POV
Dom and Mary had to go on a run. I was sad because I had to say goodbye to my only brother and my best friend. I walked up to them. "How do you say good bye to your only brother?" I asked Dom "you don't" Dom said hugging me. I looked at Mary that's crying because she leaving her only bsf. "I'm going to miss you" Mary said. "Awwww don't cry Mary. Your going to make me cry"
I said hugging her. "I love you bestie" Mary said. "I love you too bestie" I said. They left together.

Mary POV
Me and Dom was in the car. Dom was driving while I had my feet on him. I was looking at him thinking into he snap me out my thoughts. "What you thinking about babe" he looked at me then looked back at the road. "I wanna start a family once this is over" I said causing him to look at me shocked. "I-I thought you couldn't have kids" he said. "I mean yea that's what they said but can we try?" I asked him. "Yea of course."

Three months later

Brian came to tell Mia the Letty "die" so she called Dom and told him he asked when's the funeral. This weekend Mia told him. Mary came in and see Dom. "What's wrong?" Mary asked. "That was Mia and she was telling me Letty had died and the funeral is this weekend." Dom Said. "No no Letty is alive." I said breaking down.
"She can't be dead" I said.
"I'm so so sorry baby. I knew how close y'all was" Dom said rocking me in his arms

Letty funeral

Mary and Dom was on the top of the hill watching the funeral. The funeral was done. They headed to the place where Mia and Letty was staying. Dom and Mary was going through Letty stuff into Dom seen a phone.  He called the last number that Letty had called before she died. It was Brian. Dom and Brian was fighting into he said "she did it for you and Mary" "she wanted to clear y'all names so she came to me" Brian said. Dom went outside Mary followed him.
"Hey handsome" Mary said rubbing his back. "Hey mamas" Dom said. A little while longer Brian came out and Mia was coming home. She seen Brian and ran In the house, Brian ran in the house too. Dom and Mary was just looking at each other already knowing it's going down.