Talking about Mary pass

Time skip

We was one are way to a race. Me and Mia and Letty was done and we left because I didn't feel like hearing Dom mouth about what is was wearing. Once we got there every boy tried to get in my underwear into Dom came and grabbed my neck (not hard). "What the hell are you wearing" Dom whisper yell and then smash his lips on mine showing who I belong to. Someone came up and asked if we was racing. We both said yes then looked at each other with a confuse face then gave the person are money. It was four people racing, Me, Dom, and two other people. A girl came and asked if we was ready and then she yelled GO! We all the neck to neck but the other people hit the NOS to soon. Me and Dom was far back into we see the finish line. Dom hit his and I said "A little to soon Baby" and we was close then I hit mine and won the race. Dom was shocked that he lost against me. I got my money the went over Dom who was leaning on his car with his arms open for me.  I leaned on him while he start to give me neck kisses. "Dom stop or I won't hesitate to rip your clothes off" I said. I started to feel Dom hand in my pants going down to my clit. 😏 He started to rub it and then started to put a finger in. I tried to not moan because of the people around us so turned around to put my face in his chest and moan as he put another finger in my clit. Finger it hard into I was about to cum. I came and he took his finger out and lick them. I hit him in the chest hard and left him there looking shock and him watching my every move. I get in my car and left him and left.  Then I release I have to tell him about my past in the Red Room.

Dom POV
I just got done playing with Mary clit. I licked my fingers. She looked up and hit me and left me there shock. I watched her every step until she got in her car. So I got in my car and falling her back to my house but I had to stop by the mall to get her something and me something then I went to a different store to get us matching outfits and then I went to get us some food from are favorite places and then went home. I got all the stuff and went inside to find her on the couch. She looked up and saw me and came to give me to give me a kiss and then took the food I bought and waited for me to sit down so she can sit on my lap. We ate and talked. I asked her about her pass. She looked at me and then looked down and she started to play with my fingers. "You don't have to tell me if u don't want to" I told her. She looked like she was about to cry. "Hey come here"
I rapped my arms around her. She cried in my arms. I said "it's okay to cry". She stopped crying. "Ok where do I start ugh".
Mary said.

Mary POV
I started to tell him. Started with my childhood. "When I was 10 years old. Me and my sister was outside playing around into are my mom called us for dinner. We was eating into bullets start coming through are windows so we hurry up and get in the car and drive to a plane my dad had for us. I knew what was happening but my sister didn't. I was so scared. My mom got shot and people was trying to take my sister away so I grabbed someone gun and pulled my sister behind my back to protect her. My dad came up and took the gun and said there are going to teach us how to fight trust him with his word but that's not all they did. They brainwashed me and made me a train assassin and train killer. I looked up at Dom to see him looking at me shock so I continue to tell him. "A couple years later I escape the Red Room and I was alone for a couple years and then I joined this group and then started to look for Dreykov the owner of the Red Room. He did something to my inside so I can't have periods or have kids." I stopped and and see him crying so wiped his tears and smiled at him softly. "And that's my pass. I need time to myself." I said then give him a quick kiss and walked away from him.

Dom POV
I watched Mary walked away from me. I was  just processing what she just told me. She can't have kids. She was brainwashed and they made her kill people that she didn't want to kill. I know she said she wanted to be alone but I can't let her. I need to be her Company. So went to find her outside looking at the stars. I sat down behind her and put my arms around her and place kiss on her head. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "To be honest no but I am now since your here even though I said I need to be alone" she said. "I couldn't leave you alone after that. It was a rough topic for you so I need to be by your side babes" I said. She turned around and looked me in the eyes and put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. And then turned around and laid on me. "I love you" she said. "I love you" I told her. We watched the stars for the rest of the night until she fell asleep on me so I carried her to the bed and laid down by her and put my hands around her waist.