The Friendship Pact Chapter 2

The "Best Buddies" was supposed to be a one-shot story, but as I keep on thinking about it, I couldn't help myself from writing another part. Hope you'll like it,too. And I could sense that there will be part three. whoooosh! Please keep on reading. Your comments and votes will be so much appreciated, too!

I hope that as you read, you'll feel what I've felt as I wrote every part of this! :))))

************************************************************************************************************

The sun peered through to a high glass window; well, Charlie’s bedroom has glass walls that give him a view of the city. I lay there on his huge bed, naked but not ashamed. I lay on my stomach with my face buried on the soft white pillow. Charlie had been so obsessed with tidiness that he cleans his apartment almost every other day and you could see that most of his things, such as furniture and beddings, were pure white.

I rubbed my nape as his warm breath tickles me. We’ve never been this close before. Though we slept on the same bed, there was always a huge pillow between us dividing our territories, now he had taken over the side that was supposed to be mine and I was almost resting on the edge with my arm dangling off the bed. I turned and pushed him, but he was heavy that I was the one to move which made me almost fell from the bed. Luckily, he grabbed my arms and pulled me, making me roll over him; next thing I know I was resting on top of him, my breast was on his bare chest, his morning erection pressed against my mound, and we could both feel each other’s breathing as we inhale and exhale in a synchronized way. Then, we both laughed.

“You almost fell!” he chuckled as he was brushing away the stray hair away from my face.

“Because you were invading my territory!” I yelled on his face as I pinched his nose; he was grinning.

I pulled the blanket that had slip away from our naked bodies, and there, I saw blood on the pure white sheet. I know, he never wanted stains on his things, especially on his sheets for he spent a lot to pay the laundry. I sighed and looked at him, trying to be charming.

“Oh, I’m just gonna pay the laundry this week… I think I stained your sheets…” I bit my bottom lip.

I felt his hand slide down my bottom. I was expecting he would be mean enough and slap me there for staining the sheets; but instead, I felt his hands softly and slowly caressing my back.

“It’s okay. I was actually thinking of keeping the sheets for souvenir.” His nose crinkled as he smiled at me but I frown feeling a bit shy.

“You’re a pervert!” I yelled and bit his shoulders causing him to whimper and then laugh, again.

As I pulled myself away trying to get up, Charlie grabbed my waist and yanked me back. Then, he started kissing me, the kind of kiss that sent fire through my body the night before. The kiss was hot and wet, and I didn’t realize I was already grinding on top of him. I was moaning in between kisses and I felt the dampness between my thighs. I grinded on his lower stomach more intensely that I was spreading my wetness on him. But I didn’t care.

 “Easy, hottie… I’ve got to go to work today.” He said and nibbled on my jaw while trying to ease his breathing.

I stopped and pouted in front of his face.

“What? I thought you’re on a day-off? It’s Sunday!” I leaned my elbows on his chest and placed my face on my palms.

“We’ve got some photo shoot to do… “

“Well, I don’t think you’re gonna get fired if you come to your photo shoot a little late.” I caressed his jaw that was a little rough because of the growing beard, and then tugged his lower lip with my teeth. He smirked.

“Yeah. I guess I’ll just make some excuses…”

He wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over so he was on top of me. I squealed as I felt his member directly inside me. My wetness made him slipped easily inside of me. I laughed as he started to move, this time it was not an in-and-out motion; he was grinding inside me, moving in a slow, circular motion. I was like melting.

“Gosh! Charles…”

He didn’t stop. He started kissing on my earlobe, to my neck… then he massaged my breast with such care as he used his other hand to hold my face while we were kissing and sucking each other’s lips. We both moan while claiming each other’s mouth. Then, he started grinding inside me with more pressure and I felt his member grow more hard and large as he moved a little fast. I started moving with him; involuntarily, I was thrusting my hips up. I was feeling so much pleasure; I knew he was, too. The friction was unbearable and I felt my walls tighten. I almost squeezed him inside me. I held my breath.

“Oh, Mags!” he gasped.

It was unexpected. He burst inside me while his mouth was on my mouth and I could feel him breathing. He stopped grinding; maybe he was surprised that he hadn’t control himself a little longer, but he still pushed hard inside me, and I squeezed him, wishing foolishly that the awesome sensation wouldn’t stop. Then, we both exhaled like coming down to earth. I felt weak and he buried his face on my neck; I could feel his full weight on me.

“Gosh, Mags… isn’t that mind-blowing?” He said with his lips almost brushing on my skin.

“Indeed.” I turned my head to face him; nose almost touching each other. “Good morning, best friend.” I said as I winked, then I kissed him.

He just smiled and got up on bed.

“Gotta go to work!” He said as he stood and started heading to the shower – naked.

I rose up from the bed and wrapped myself with the blanket when he went out of the shower and handed me a bottle; this time, he was wearing a bath robe.

“Here. Take this.”

My eyebrows shoot up.

“What’s this?”

“It’s a morning pill. You’ll need that.”

He walked back to the shower, then he looked back at me with a smirk before he closed the door.

;-) <3