Chapter 8

It was past five ithe afternoon when we reached the place. We've made a lot of stop overs just to take photos on the roadside that was why it took two hours longer for us to reach Santana. When we reached the port, we needed to ride on a ferry boat to reach an island resort.
'Wooow!' My mouth gaped open as my eyes widened. 'This place is...'
'Exquisite!'
Charlie finished it for me. I ran on the shore leaving Charles carrying my backpack. When I looked back to check on him I saw a tall, sexy, blond girl with a pixie cut hair kissed Charles on the lips as she helped him carry our bags. I am not into meeting new acquaintances, so I just let them went inside the hotel and I continued strolling along the beach. I was really hoping to see Doug Lawrence by the shore. That was my first mission here, and I promised not to let this trip pass without hooking up with him... well, taking a picture with him would be enough. Soon, I got tired so I retreated sitting on a bench near the entrance of the twenty-storey hotel and enjoyed the view of the sunset.
'Hey, I was looking for you everywhere.' Charles appeared from nowhere and sat beside me. 'No signs of Doug?'
I just pouted and rested my face on my palm.
'I heard Doug's not coming... he has chicken pox.' He told me, casually.
'Shut up, I know it's a joke. Ha ha ha!' I pushed him hard but he didn't pushed me back. He just looked at me. Eyes dead. That was when I knew he wasn't joking.
'Sorry.' He said without looking away or moving, I didn't even hear him breathe.
'It's okay. I will still enjoy without him...maybe next time.' Leaned on the bench.
'Yeah. There's a lot you can do here. You can surf, enjoy the event tonight, get drunk, have fruitshakes for free and have sex with me, of course that's free too!'
We stared at each other and laughed as hard as we could.
The event was a summer lingerie show. Too many cocks bulging wanting release, breasts, big and small, jiggling while female models walk down the aisle. The event was held at the poolside with a beautiful view of the beach. After the catwalk, loud music hit our ears and people started to dance. Charles was roaming around with his camera and I was left alone in a lake of people through out the event. I tried to find him. I went back stage where the models dressed up, hoping he was there when suddenly somebody's hand brushed just above my ass. I was surprises to see the tall blond girl, who kissed Charles when we arrived.
'Can you please help me untie my bra?'
I was a bit surprised but I was trying to be nice so I offered help. As I was untying her red halter-back top which matched her red bikini thong,I asked her if she saw Charles.
'Maybe he was still taking pictures. Don't worry, I can be your friend tonight.' She answered as she was facing me, taking off her top in front of me. Her perky,round breast stood proud in front of me. She then reached a white, lacy off-shoulder dress behind my back which made her breast brushed gently on my left arm. Well, she was really tall, maybe six inches taller than me.
'I'm his friend, by the way, I'm Sue.'
I offered my hand. 'Maggie.' But she didn't take it, instead she gave me a smack on the lips. Does she just give everyone a kiss?
'Nice to meet you. That's a beautiful white tube dress you're wearing.' She complimented me then she took my hand and dragged me to a group of dancing people on their bikinis.
The music was banging on my ears.
'Here, take this.'Sue was handing me something. It looked like a candy as small as an m&m.
'What's-'
She didn't let me finish my words. She placed the candy in my mouth as I was talking. It tasted a bit weird but I was too nice to spit it out so I just wait until it melted in my mouth.
Sue kept on dancing. She never let go of my hand so I was there dancing with her the whole time. Until the DJ played my favorite beat.
'Atlast! They're finally playing good music!' I laughed as I swayed to the beat. Sue danced with me trying to matched up my hightened energy. Soon, the dance floor was occuppied by so many people swaying and grinding on each other. I pushed towards Sue.
'Oopsieee!' I raised my hands up when I accidentally touched her breast as I was gaining balance. But instead of talking back, she placed her hands on my waists. Her hands started roaming as we both swayed to the beat.
I didn't know why, but I was feeling so hot. Well, more like horny. My hands found her breasts and I started carressing them while dancing. Then, I was surprised when Sue took my mouth on her. I was trying to pull myself, trying not to give in. Her tongue was demanding entrance on my mouth but I gritted my teeth. But I gasp when I felt her finger poked just at the entrance of my core. If didn't wear underwear her finger could have slipped inside me.
The dancefloor was too crowded, people were too busy doing their own things that it seemed nobody saw as making out. She grabbed my ass and I started kneading her breast, still swaying to the beat and kissing wildly. All of a sudden she grabbed my hands and dragged away from the people. We ended up going back to the dressing area.
I ran to the big mirror and continued dancing like insane. Sue approached me and her hands found my waist while her lips attacked my neck; licking and sucking on my skin. I moaned. Suddenly, felt her hiked up my dress and immediately insert her hands in my underweaand started rubbing my pussy.
'Oh, your deliciously wet.' I looked at the mirror and I saw her smirked.
I raised my hands to hold her face. We started kissing again, playing and sucking each other tongues. She played with my clit, making circular motion as I felt her grind on my ass.I felt goosebumps.
Then, I wonder how wet she was for me. I found myself escaping from her just to kneel in fron of her and pulled her thong on the side.I never had sex with a girl before but I've seen them eating each other on TV. So that was what I did to her. I lapped on her pussy. She was really wet. My fingers found her clit and I rubbed it to pleasure her. She was moaning loudly. Then I sucked her clit as I insert two fingers inside her, pushing in and out over and over again. She was kneading her own breast. Until I she pulled me up.
'I'm not cumming before you.' She stared at me then pulled down my tube dress and sucked on my breast while playing with the other. Then she kneeled down. That's when she completely pulled down my underwear and her mouth met my labia. She kissed, licked and sucked my core. Playing with my clit while she was pleasuring herself with own hands. I tugged her hair and grinded on her face. I was moaning. Her tongue found my hole and it went in and out of me.Until I felt my legs shaking a bit.
'I think, I'm gonna-'She stopped.
I was appalled. I was gonna asked what happened when she lied on the floor,completely pulled her thong off and spread her legs.
'Come here.' She motioned me to lie down and face her. I obliged.
She then spread my legs and put her legs between mine;our pussies touching each other. I pulled her closer and our mouths met, kissing sloppily. Then we started grinding against each other. Our wetness spread on our cores. The wet and hot feeling gave us both so much pleasure that we were moaning grinding faster and harder. I could see our bald labias turning red because of the friction, and glistening with pur wetness.
'Aaah...ahhh...arghhh...'
We couldn't help from moaning. Sweats ran down our bodies and our skin turned pinkish with the how hot we felt. The room was full of pur moans and the sound of our pussies slapping against each other. Then I felt my whole body trembled...
'Aaarrgh...Sue...'
'Yeaaaaaah.....' Her moan sounded like a squeak when we both hit our highes peak of orgasm. We stopped grinding and she pulled me closer that I could feel my gushing hot juices mixed with hers. Then she kissed me again, biting my bottom lip.
We stood up and fixed ourselves. Then swapped pur panties and went out of the dressing room laughing.