Chapter 13

When we reached Douglas' huge apartment, he offered me a clean shirt which I wore while we had dinner. He cooked pasta. He didn't take a shower. He immediately went to his kitchen and prepares dinner.
We didn't talk much during dinner. I didn't even had much mood to eat; i was too eager to have sex with him again...and I know he was craving for me too for he kept staring at me and his hand kept rubbing my knees.
When we finished eating, he was the one who cleaned the table. I was about to go to his bedroom when he called me as he was leaning on the counter.
"Hey gorgeous, would you like some sliced fruits?"
I couldn't resist so ate a slice of banana. Then, i was surprised when he suddenly kisses me: it was a full kiss and my body heated just like that. He hands were all over my body until he pushed me on the table and started nibbling on my jaw, kissing and sucking my neck,my earlobes,my shoulders...until he lifted my shirt and licked and kisses my breast. His skillful mouth found my erect nipples and he sucked them and bit them, and I couldn't help but moaned.
"Oooooooohhhhh"
He grinned knowing I didn't wear anything underneath.
Then he made his way down,kissing my abdomen,to my thighs...and my mound.he spread my legs and dived his tongue in my dripping hot sweet core. his tongue flicked on my clit and he sucked it. He kisses and sucked my labia and I even went crazy when he enteres his tongue on my hole. He even left hickeys on my inner thigh.And there, I experienced to be eaten on an actual dinner table.
When he sensed that I was about to cum, he pulled me up and bent me on the table. He took off his shorts and my shirt and instantly slide inside my wet pussy. He pounded on me that my tits were rubbing on the cold glass table that i was afraid might break. His hands were kneading my ass until he slapped them both.
"Ah!"
I was surprised.
"I know you lile that..."
He started talking dirty to me that when he slapped my ass again I cummed.
I thought we were through but he pulled out just to carry me to hos bedroom,made me lie on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. Again, he slide in without warning and I bit my lips so I wouldn't scream.
He fuckes me real slow at first, staring me in the eyes. It was so sexy. Until he lifted my legs and placed them together making my knees reaches my tits. He started fucking me fast. He was hissing and still talking dirty.
"Oh,baby...you are so tight. I love how hot and wet you are...."
He kept on pounding hard until I couldn't keep myself from just moaning. I started screaming his name.
"Yesss Doug! Fuck me! Ah!fuck me hard! Make me cum! Fuck me with your huge, hard cock!"
I started kneading my own breast. I want him so much. I kept on squezzing his cock inside me and I could hear him curse.
He felt so good inside me.
Then I couldnt hold it I cummed and he cummed inside me too. He pulled out when I was still breathing hard. He insert his finger on my pussy and when he pulled out his finger glistenes of our mixed cum. He put it inside my mouth and I sucked heartily.
We fucked the whole night...good thing I was on the pill.