Chapter 9

I woke the next morning with a headache.
I found myself lying on my bed wearing a bath robe.
"Hey! You're awake."
Charles went out of the bath room. He was on his bath robe,too. I felt so lightheaded. He handed me a glass of cold water and a pill to ease my headache.
"Did we have sex last night?" I asked massaging my forehead.
"I wish we did... you were too drunk you even fell asleep while taking a bath!"
Oh. How stupid am I to forget what happened last night. I had sex with a girl!
"So, how are you feeling right now?" Charles asked as he sat down on bed next to me.
"My head's still aching a bit."
He motioned me to move near him and he started massaging my head. It felt nice.
"Hmmm... I like it. What time is it, by the way?"
He pulled me near until I was sitting on his lap, my back leaning on his chest.
"It's 10 in the morning. Are you hungry already?"
I shook my head. "Just go on with what you're doing."
As Charles was massaging me, I still kept thinking of what Sue and I did the previous night. I had sex with a girl...and I never expected that I'd like it. But Charles and I made a contract that if either of us have sex with another person we'll end this friendship pact! Should I be honest and tell him I breached the contract? If I do, we won't do what we like to do anymore. We won't have sex again! I love having sex with him. It makes me feel wanted and accepted... I never felt that way last night when Sue and I were fucking each other. Last night was just full of lust, we we're just horny...
I was in deep thought when I felt Charles kissing my neck. I did not even notice that he wasn't massaging my head anymore... he was already fondling my breasts.
"Charles..."
"Don't worry, you don't have to do anything. Let me do the honor..."
He whispered and nibbled my ear.His hands were touching every part of my body until the other hand reached my sex. He cupped my pussy with his right hand and started rubbing it while he kissed my jaw...then we found each other's mouth. Our kiss was wet and passionate. I couldn't explain how I was feeling so I just let myself drift away and focus on the pleasure he was giving me.
He kept on rubbing my pussy and I couldn't help not to grind on his hand.
"Ah!"
I gasped when he inserted one finger into my core. It went in and out until I felt myself getting wet and he gently added another finger. He was finger fucking me while kissing me hard and kneading my breasts with his left hand. I tried to touch him. I carressed his abdomen with my right hand trying to search for his manhood. Until I felt it poke my side.
He then turned us over so he was on top of me. He completely took off my bathrobe as he completely undressed himself too.
I was ready to take him in when suddenly, he spread and lifted my legs and rested them on his arms. I was totally exposed to him.
"Are we experimenting?" I asked as I raised my brow. He just gave me a snare. And slowly entered me.
He was literally moving so slow.
"Charles, are you punishing me?" I bet it sounded like a whisper and a moan at the same time
"I want to feel every inch of you."
I could even see his huge, long and strong manhood going in and out of my vagina. Sometimes, he would stop and kiss me hard on my mouth and then thrust a bit fast while kneading my breasts.
"Please... please go faster." I couldn't help it so I begged.
His thrust became fast. Until it made a certain rhythym and it became faster as he was thrusting harder and deeper inside me, hitting and rubbing my vaginal walls. It was amazing.
"Uhmmmmm..."
"Urghhhh..."
I moaned as he kept hissing and groaning.
He moved really fast and thrust really hard that my breasts were jiggling. Until I couldn't take it longer...
"Chaaaaaaaarlessss...."
I was cumming, squinting actually. But he didn't stop thrusting.
"Just a bit more baby...urgh.."
I think I cummed for the second time and I was shaking and feeling like melting, but still he kept on drilling...in, out, in,out,in,out...
"Urghhhhhhh..."
He cummed really hard that he bit my left leg that was resting on his arm. Then he collapsed on top of me.
"Sorry..." he pulled out of me and kissed my cheek.
"It's okay. I even feel better now."
Then we both fell asleep.

To be continue...