Chapter 10

The sky turned orange as the sun started to set. One more hour and we'd be heading home. I spent the remaining time walking peacefully along the shoreline.
'Should I tell Charlie what happened between me and Sue?' I kept on asking myself... when suddenly white wet grains of sand showered upon me.
"What the..." I looked back and I saw Charlie clicked his camera and took a photo of me.
"You're such an arsehole!"
I bent over and gathered wet sand with my palm to throw back at him when I suddenly felt him embraced my torso.
He lifted me and turned us around a couple of times which made us both dizzy and almost nauseous. We were laughing really hard.
"Hey get up. I have to show you something!"
He grabbed my hand and helped me stand.
"Where are you taking me? Be sure I'd love what I'd see or else...."
"Or else what?" He stopped dragging me and I was astounded with what I saw when we finally stopped running.
It was the part of the island surrounded by different rock formations.
"This is..." I searched for words that could best describe the place.
"Beautiful..." Charlie finished my sentence and snaked his arm around my neck. The place looked and felt romantic with the sunset and the splashing of waves against the rocks.
I looked at him, carried away by the ambiance of the place I uttered:
"Let's make love here."
His eyes widened. "Are you sure? Somebody might see us..."
I didn't let him finished his words. My mouth found his mouth and we kissed each other passionately. We were lapping each other's lips and sucking each other's tongue.
Charlie settled his camera on a rock beside us and he then lifted me; I wrapped my legs around him and I started grinding on his erection.
He leaned me against a huge rock and it's coldness tingled my spine. I was on my pink flowy chiffon dress and he was wearing a gray shirt and boardshorts.
We kept on kissing and grinding on each other as he was cupping both my ass. The fear of being caught heightened the excitement.
"Ahhh!"
I gasped as I felt his finger entered in my core thru my behind. He pumped his finger in me as I grinded on his erection; the friction heated both of us more.
"Please...I need you now, Charlie."
"I need you,too."
The moment he settled my feet on the cold damp sand, I started to pull his zipper down and his manhood out. He was hard and strong. I wanted to lick amd suck him, but my other self screamed for so much need. I was really hot and wet.
I watched Charlie stroke his cock as I pulled down my underwear. The moment my pussy was naked, Charlie spread my thighs and directly inserted his hard manhood intobmy wet core.
"Hmmmmmm" I bit my lip as I felt my hole being stretched
"Urghhhh, so fucking tight." Charlie grunted
He let his length entered into me. He didn't move yet he lifted me again and made me wrapped my legs around him. Then we started moving.
Our position made me feel his whole length and I loved the feeling of being so full. He leaned me on the rock as he kept on squeezing and spreading my ass while pounding into me. I found his rhythm and he both moved together. We kept on kissing and sucking each other's mouth that we were exvhanging salivas. The sunset, waves, the cold rocl against my back and the fear of being caught made the sex more erotic. The next thing I know,Cahrlie was pounding faster and harder inside me.
"Oh yeaaaaah.."
We kept on moaning and grunting each other's names. Our skins turned glowing red and we were sweating.
Then I felt sonething great building inside me. I was so near to cumming and I knew he was too. He poundes faster that my breast jiggled.
"Charlie.... ah ah ah aha aaaah.."
Then he thrust deeper, too deep that it made my whole body shake as I reached my orgasm. The glorious feeling made me tightened my thighs around him and squeezed him hard too which made his cock went deeper inside me (if that was still possible) and that made him burst hot cum inside me too.
"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhh..."
I groaned as he sunk his teeth on my right shoulder which sent me more shivers. I wish I could froze that moment.
"Gosh! I love fucking you!" I said as I kissed his jaw line.
"I so love fucking you,too!" Charlie answered as he nibbed on my ear.
We both exhaled, as we came down to earth. And as he pulled out of me and settled my feet on the cold damp sand, I felt our mixed cum dripped on my thighs. We kissed and embraced each other tightly; fixed ourselves and stared at the now red sky before heading our way to a bunch of people making their way up to the yacht.
And we're heading back to the city.

To be continued...