Chapter 11

Charlie was away for a week. He had some conference attended by various international photographers. On the other side, i was left in his flat. He's been for almost a week now and I haven't had sex for that long too. Though I touch myself and make me cum, nothing could ever be compared to a beautifully long, huge, warm, hard manhood.
Fortunately, I found a job!it was for a charitable event for the elders. I was recommended by a friend to be part of the event-organizing staff.
The event manager said that it would be a big party, and that there would be a very special guest who'd want to meet and entertain the elders but as the day went nobody arrived. It was almost dark when the head of the center told us that the grannies need to rest.
My first event wasn't that successful! I was a bit pissed. I went to the comfort room and was about to change the short dress with and apron that the head organizer made us, the staff, wear the whole day when I heard applause and cheers outside. I went out and found out that a handsome guy in a white shirt and tattered jeans was mingling with the oldies.
"Gee!is that Douglas, the actor?"
One of the staff shouted just at my back.
I hurriedly ran towards the activity area... and there, right before my eyes, i saw him... Douglas... the man I've been crushing was the celebrity we were waiting for all this time!
"Hey lady! Come take us a picture!"
An old man approached me handing me his phone. He dragged Douglas with him and they posed for a hearty photo... Douglas flashed his very sexy smile.
I was astounded just staring at Doug.
"Hey!are you alright?" An old lady asked me
"Oh sexy! You make me hard!" One of the pervert old men shouted just among the small crowd.
Douglas walked towards me. Step by step and I could feel my heart racing. He leaned over and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.
'Let me do the honor."
I was confused. Not until i could feel his fingers brushes against the bare skin of my back as he zipped the back of my dress. I forgot i was about to change outfit when he arrived
The event carried on for couple of minutes. I feel weirdly hot around Douglas. Like I wanna jump at him and kissed his mouth. Or just kneel in front of him and taste him.
"Ugh! I hate this!"
I screamed at the back of the activity area. When suddenly I heard somebody talked.
"what do you hate? You're more gorgeous when you're not angry."
Gosh! It was Douglas?
"Why Are you here?" I was stupid enough to ask him.
He shrugged. "I heard you shout, so i came. Need a little help to take away the hate?"
There he was staring at me with that alluring eyes and sexy smirk. I was almost cumming.
He took steps towards me. I gulped.
"This dress looks pretty."
He touched the apron, the sleeves and the hem of the dress. Then, i was surprised when he slowly lift my skirt and gently brushed his fingers against my legs. I've got goosebumps. He brushed his fingers repeatedly and looked at me, i was biting my lower lip. He said...
"But this will be prettier on the floor."
Fuck! Is he flirting with me? Does he wanna fuck me?
" know what, let's continue this conversation at the parking. I'll be leaving. Follow me after a minute."
And he winked at me and went.
My cheeks were blushing and I felt fucking hot. I felt like I was about to get what I have been waiting for. Lucky day!