Chapter 12

Doug went and walked out of the area after giving me an orgasmic smirk.
"Did he say he wants me to follow him in the parking lot?"
I asked myself.
"Hey, Maggie! Do you need a lift? We're going home now!"
The manager shouted outside the small room where I was changing.
"Thanks, ma'am. But I still need to go somewhere."
I answered while handing her the staff uniform. She, too handed me an envelope with my salary.
"This is your pay. I'll call you for the next event."
Then she left.
I made my way to the parking area. It was almost 7 in the evening and it was a bit dark. I looked around searching for Doug but I couldn't find him. There were few cars parking around. There were several people around for just at the other side was a grocery store.
"Douglas just fooled me. Ugh! I'm so stupid!"
There was no sign of Douglas.
I walked towards Charlie's apartment pissed.  I enjoyed walking around the city. I just like observing how busy people are.I was about a block away from Charlie's apartment when I felt a little hungry. So i decided to go to the nearest fastfood chain and order burger and fries. It was drizzling so I took a shortcut along a short alley. The street was empty. I was half walking, half running, trying to cover my head with my pouch when I noticed a car running slow. Suddenly, it went ahead of me and stopped in front of me just as i was about to run across the street. I was a bit scared. But i was surprised when a tall man in a coat got off the car.
"Hey."
"Douglas?"
"Yes. It's me. I've waited for you."
"Um... I...I came to the parking area. I didn't find you so I-"
He didn't let me finish what I was trying to say. He attacked my mouth with his. The kiss was sloppy but it was hot until I can feel his hands on my waist. My arms voluntarily wrapped themselves around his neck. I was on tiptoes. He's tall and his arms were strong. I can feel his tongue inside mouth. He's a skillful kisser. The rain poured and we were getting soak but he didn't bother. His hands roam until he squeezed my ass hard and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his strong torso. I can feel his manhood bulging inside his pants. He walked a couple of steps until I felt my back against the wall. I was wearing a loose pull over that reached inches above my knees. No pants just undies.
I grinded against his towering bulge as he knead my breast and run his tongue on my neck. I was so wet. Just grinding like that make me want to cum already. Then I felt his fingers put my panties to the side. I felt his finger slowly went inside my butthole. I gasp. Then he claimed my mouth again. His finger disappeared and I felt it enter my pussy. I almost cummed. He added another and his fingers went in and out of me. I was moaning. He grinned.
Leaning me closer against the wall, he started to unbuckle his belt and open his fly. I was so eager to see how hard he was that I did the honor of pulling his cock out of his boxers. My eyes widened. I bit my lip. He was hard, he was longer and bigger than Charlie's!
He grinded his cock against my panty-covered pussy. And then without any warning he pulled my panty to the side again and thrusted inside me,full cock. I screamed. He didn't even let me adjust to his size. He thrusted hard and deep. He thrusted fast. He was almost lifting me.
"Oh yes yes yeees! Uggh! Aaah!"
I was screaming but the rain poured harder that my voice seemed to disappear. Douglas was hissing and groaning.
"So tight baby! You love my cock inside your pussy?"
"Yeeeeah!"
My back was hitting the wall flat. I was being trapped and squeezed by Doug's strong physique. He was fucking me so hard I was like losing my mind.
"Fuck, Doug! I'm cumming!"
He didn't stop fucking me. He even thrusted his cock harder and deeper and faster my whole body was shaking. I squeezed his cock hard with my pussy and I felt him cum inside me. It was the longest orgasm I have ever experienced.
He kissed me once more before he put my feet on the ground. My legs were like jelly I almost tripped.
He smiled at me as he was fixing his pants. He stared at my chest.
"Come with me. I'll cook you dinner... and I wanna taste that adorable globes after."
I couldn't think of anything to answer. He smiled again, lifted me in his arms and carried me to his car. And we drove to his home.
Shit! He's really gonna fuck my brains out!

Love and other Hot stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें