Family photos

Mulai dari awal

"I'm great. Granny's here, she's noisy but I made my Lego set you want to see?"

Julie laughed, "I would love to see it."

Molly glanced at Brian. "Who's dat man?" Molly asked.

"This is Aunt JuJu's friend Brian, can you say hi?" Julie asked.

Brian smiled and bent down,"hi Molly, I've heard a lot about you. Your Aunt loves you guys very much."

"Mr Brian, do you like Legos?" Molly asked

"Are you kidding? Legos are the coolest ," he answered.

"Ok you come to see my Lego too" then she grabbed both their hands and led them to her playroom.

Molly showed them her Disney Princess Lego set and she said, "do you want to play Mr Brian?"

"Well of course I do Miss Molly." Brian answered. Happy the kids weren't afraid of him.
She smiled and laughed, "miss Molly, that's silly." She chuckled.

"Well good golly miss Molly, what am I supposed to call you?" Brian teased.

"You're silly mr Brian." Molly hugged him.

About that time Julie started to feel nauseas again and ran to the bathroom.

Lisa followed her and then Brian jumped up from the floor And said, I'll be right back miss Molly."

When he got to the bathroom, Lisa was whispering to Julie, "are you pregnant?"

Julie laughed,"are you joking? No I'm not pregnant, I get my shot the same day every three months." I've never missed in 6 years."

Brian felt his heart fall into his stomach. For a second he thought, "oh shit am I going to be a dad?"

"I think this is stress, I've been dreading seeing Mom. That and I had four different kids get sick and puke in class this week. Something is going around."

Lisa rubbed her sisters back, "girl you got whammied this week."

Brian walked in, "Julie you ok Hun?" He came in and stroked her forehead.

"I'm fine I think I'm either getting that bug the kids in my class had this week or my nerves are getting the best of me. Or maybe both."

"Do you need anything? I can run and get you some white soda or ginger ale baby?" He asked.

No I'll be fine. Let's just get this intro with my mother and her pick of the week over with. Julie groaned.

Lisa put her arm around Julie, "girl we've always had each others backs. Nothing has changed. I got ya girl." Julie hugged her big sister. Then turned around to be sure Brian was with her. She reached her hand back to take his and he did. She let go of her sister and walked in with Brian.

There sat her mother, with some guy who looked like he belonged in Vegas with a cigar and a glass of malt scotch.

Julie's mom jumped up as soon as she saw her come into the room."oooooh my JuJu, how are you? I've missed you so much." Hugging her.

Julie had no reaction, "hi, how are you."

Lisa felt bad, she knew how Julie felt about their Mom, and by the time Julie came along, their Mom pretty much left it up to Lisa to raise her.

Brian felt bad, he wanted to help Julie but didn't know how. He walked over and put his arm around and stuck his hand out? "Hi I'm Julie's boyfriend, Brian."

Her mom jumped up and exclaimed, "are you on tv?"

"Sometimes I am."

"Omg my baby girls dating a celebrity." She ran to hug Julie and Julie backed away.