Moving Along

Time was passing by so fast. Julie was now 32 weeks along and feeling very awkward and huge but she loved being pregnant. Brian was so excited to become a Dad. They moved into their new place in Hoboken and were anxious to start working on Caroline's nursery. They had decided to paint her pink and teal and found the cutest owl bedding.

They had the guys and their significant others over on Saturday night after they'd settled in. It had been a few weeks since Bessy had seen Julie and she was shocked at how big her belly was. She joked about it being more than one. Dominic was getting so big and was already 5 months old. Julie held him and when she did Caroline would kick. Julie would push her hand into her belly and she would kick it. Brian loved feeling her kick. He would lean down and kiss her belly and talk to the baby and she would always get more active. Julie would tell him ,"she's already a daddy's girl."

After everyone left on Saturday, Julie was sitting in the nursery rocking in her new glider, rubbing her belly and talking to the baby.

"You know we can't wait to meet you baby girl. It's so hard to love someone and not be able to hold you and snuggle you and give lots of kisses." She looked up and Brian was standing in the doorway. He smiled at her.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked.

"You......just when I think it's not possible to love you anymore than I do, you go and find another way to make me fall even deeper."

Brian came and knelt on the floor in front of her and put his ear against her belly. She ran her fingers through his hair.

He looked up at her, "Julie do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"Well if it's even half as much as I love you, we're doing alright."

"Ya think so?" He smirked.

"I definitely do." She said.

He leaned up and kissed her.

Before he could even think about the words came out. "Marry me"

"What?" She was so shocked.

"Marry me. I love you, I couldn't ask for a better woman to spend my life with. We belong together. Let me make you an honest woman." He teased.

Julie rubbed her belly, "little late for that don't you think?"

Brian held her hands, "Julie, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Julie started to cry, "yes."

"Yes??" Brian said surprised.

"Yes. I will marry you." Julie said laughing through tears.

"Oh my God you said yes." Brian hugged her. "I promise I will never ever make you regret it."

"I just hope you don't regret it."

"Never."

Brian took Julie by the hand and led her out of the nursery.

Trust me, what I'm about to do to you, you don't want to do in the nursery.

Uh oh, should I be scared.

He led her to the bedroom, the Dr had given Julie the green light to resume all normal activity a couple of weeks prior, it was time to celebrate.

After their "engagement" celebrating they laid in bed together. Julie was cold and got up to get something to put on. The moonlight was coming through the window and caught Julie's silhouette. Brian was in awe.

"God you are beautiful." Brian said.

"You have to say that." Julie teased.

"No I don't." Brian said matter of factly.