-

The following morning Thor had planned for Amelia to start exploring her abilities, starting with some combat. Loki had suggested that he be the one to start Amelia off with her training, considering she had started to trust Loki. Thor had requested that his servants bring Amelia and the others some clothes, given the fact that they didn't plan the trip to Asgard. Amelia had been given a set of leather training clothes consisting of a leather vest with string ties down the front, a green undershirt, and some leather bottoms. "I feel ridiculous..." Amelia stood in the bathroom doorway.

"You look ridiculous" Bucky burst out laughing, covering his mouth with his hand. Amelia stormed over in her new outfit and smacked his arm.

"I hate you" she giggled, placing her hands on her hips.

"Okay, no, standing there like that, you look hot." Bucky looked her up and down, admiring her figure in her new look. "I think you should dress like this more often." Amelia waltzed towards him. Bucky grabbed her waist and pulled her on to his lap, before locking his lips onto hers, then making his way down her exposed neck.

"Bucky, c'mon." Amelia smirked, "I have to go, Loki's expecting me." She stood up off him, turning back to see him sitting there in just his boxers. "Maybe you could help me explore my abilities later." She smiled.

"But I don't have my training gear..." Bucky sat there clueless. Amelia smirked down at him before giving him a wink. "Oh... okay..." he grinned back, now understanding what she meant. "I can definitely do that." He said as he watched her walk away.

Amelia had been escorted to the training room by one of the guards, to where she met Loki, who was already practicing with some of his blades. "Ah, so glad you could finally join me my dear." He turned to watch her walk down the stairs, making his daggers vanish as he did. Amelia watched in awe of his magic as wandered towards her in his black and green apparel.

"Okay, you have to teach me how to do that." Amelia smiled as Loki conjured up a thinner sword for her to use. She took the sword from him, not knowing what to do with it.

"You really haven't done anything like this before, have you?" His eyebrows pulled up as he realised that she had never fought before. She shook her head in response, as if it should have been a thing she should have been familiar with. "Okay, so you hold it...like this..." he went behind her, guiding his hands over hers, helping her wield the sword "and then you swing..." he let go, letting Amelia try it for herself.

"Okay, I think I'm getting the hand of this." She started to swing the sword more confidently. "This is all good and well. But I thought we were going to explore what I could do, not train me to use a sword." She stopped.

"You tell me, princess." He antagonised, conjuring one of his daggers again. "Can you do that?" He pointed it at her.

"Well... no, but-"

"Exactly. So do as you're told. Im the reason you're even out of that cell anyway." Loki interrupted her. Amelia's face began to cower, feeling belittled at his remark. "Im sorry little one, I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's okay." She gave a small forgiving smile.

He walked closer to her and pulled up her hands. "Just try to focus on what you're trying to conjure, a blade, a dagger, a sword, Anything." He watched as she closed her eyes, trying to follow his words. "You gave to relax your mind, clear your thoughts and focus on this one thing. Try to feel your power." He let go of her hands and took a step back quietly. "Im sure you felt it grow when you came to Asgard. You have to feel it, not hold back. Don't be scared of it, harness it." Amelia took a deep breath. "It doesn't own you, you own it."