Jimin was a sweetheart too. He's never known to be a bitchy person unless you get on his bad side, which is a task that you have to put your whole heart into. He didn't like fake people, people who liked to judge or comment on other people. He didn't like people who tried to put h in a box or tell him who he should be and how he should present himself.

"Well, the most I ever heard him talk about you was calling you "cute" and I don't know if he meant it in a "yeah, I'd date her" way or "I see her as a little sister" way."

'Way to crush my heart, Chim.' Eden thought disgruntledly. Her eyes shifted over to Jungkook who had moved on to the stairs. He trying to jump down them without falling on his ass, something he's never been able to do before. He could only grind down the rails. It was all about balance. And it was hard to get control of your balance when you're on a moving object, then flying through the air, and then trying to regain balance on said moving object. Nothing about skateboarding was stable.

"You can do it, Cookie!" Eden yelled over to him before putting up an encouraging thumbs-up. Eden called him "Cookie" because when they first met, she couldn't pronounce his name right. It was always Jung-Cook. Jungkook didn't have the heart to tell her she was wrong until 6th grade. But even then, she still called him "Cookie" as a cute nickname.

Jungkook looked at her through the glaring sun, blocking the light with his hand so he could see her as he smiled. Eden was his cheerleader, always encouraging him to do what he believed he couldn't. She was a true friend.

Jungkook took a deep breath and focused all his attention on completing the task at hand. He was always known as the one person who could do anything and everything. Needed your brakes replaced? Oil drained? Jungkook knew how to do it. He knew how to do backflips, took taekwondo when he was younger, and then had a boxing thing going on for a while which ended in Eden punching the shit out of him when he hit her a little too hard, with boxing gloves of course but still. He knew how to sing, how to dance.

Jungkook was good at everything because he focused so hard on being the best.

Eden watched as he pushed off and prepared to jump. If he didn't get this right, he'd fall and probably crack his skull on the concrete.

So she watched anxiously, worried that Jungkook might hurt himself. The juice of her popsicle dripped down her hand and then onto her jeans, staining them red.

She watched as he jumped, holding his skateboard to his feet as he jumped over the stairs. She was nervous, ready to get up to go help him if he fell.

He landed at the bottom of the stairs and stood up quickly. Jungkook wobbled a bit, looking like he was about to fall but he quickly regained balance. Jungkook's first instinct was to look to Eden, his eyes wide and bright, shining like chocolate rays of sun. His smile was beaming. He was so proud of himself.

Eden was proud of him too. It was like watching her little brother complete something and then run up to tell her. She clapped her hands and gave him a thumbs up.

Jungkook seemed to glide over the smooth concrete, comfortable and relaxed as he made his way past them. His hair and shirt blew with the wind he created. He smiled at Eden as he passed and she gave him a quick "good job" before focusing back on Taehyung who was looking at her and Jimin now.

She gave Taehyung an awkward little wave and a lopsided smile. God, she felt like melting just like her popsicle. He was so fucking hot.

And when Taehyung nodded back to her, his eyes locking dead in with hers, she could feel butterflies erupt in her stomach, fluttering after breaking free from their cocoons.

But, Jimin had to ruin the moment.

"You and Jungkook are cute, though." He suggested as if that would ever happen in a million years. Eden and Jungkook might as well have come out of the womb together, they were that close. She saw him as her little brother and best friend.

Eden glared at the beautiful boy. "I should take your popsicle for even speaking that into existence." She reached out, pretending to grab Jimin's popsicle from him. He quickly slapped her hand. "Hands off. This is mine."

Jimin quickly finished off his popsicle and threw the stick over the gate while dragging his tongue over his lips. He looked up at the sky, the lowering sun painting in the most beautiful colors to the human eye, mixes of pink and orange and peach.

"Chim Chim, mom and dad wants us home in a few!" Taehyung called to him from across the bowl. He had his skateboard tucked under his arm. Eden watched as he walked around and came up to them, standing in the way of the sun with it shining behind him as if he were some sort of ethereal God.

"We need to go." He said to Jimin before looking to Eden. "You coming to that party at our house this Friday?" His voice was so deep and so smooth, dragging her down and letting her drown in the sea that what his sound. The way he looked at her with eyes that could pierce fucking concrete like it was butter. Eden felt like malfunctioning. All she could do was nod in response to his words.

Jimin had told her beforehand that they were throwing a party while their parents were on their anniversary vacation. They always did. And you better believe nothing could top their parties.

Jimin sighed and got up, pulling down his short shorts that definitely got him a few looks at school. He was wearing fishnets under them and on his feet, black combat boots. Jimin liked expressing himself through his clothing, dying his hair, putting on extravagant makeup, or lack thereof. Sometimes he just wanted to wear jeans, a plain shirt, and a bare face. It was just like that sometimes.

"See you tomorrow, E." He smiled at her before walking off with Taehyung, his arm looped in with his brothers. They were close as well. They'd know each other since Jimin was 4 and Taehyung was 3. Yeah, everyone's so surprised to find out that Jimin's the older sibling, but only by three months.

Their relationship was cute. You could tell that they loved each other dearly. The sweetest kind of brotherly love. Jimin liked to proclaim they were soulmates, destined to be blood brothers even if they weren't.

Did Eden go over Jimin's house just so she could see Taehyung fresh out of the shower, smelling like Old Spice and all the beautiful, masculine scents she loved, looking oh so sexy with wet hair that curled against his skin and just a pair of sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips? Yes, but she'd never admit that.

Her intrusive thoughts were interrupted by the sudden motion of Jungkook sitting next to her, filling the space where Jimin sat before him. He sighed softly before turning to look to Eden. "Eomma's making Chicken Parmesan tonight if you wanna come." Eden regularly came over to Jungkook's house for dinner. One of his moms was a personal chef. The other, Jia, was a college professor.

Eden loved his moms. They were like moms of her own whereas hers had unfortunately passed while she was young. They were sweet and loving. They raised Jungkook right, to be like them, unconditionally loving.

Eden groaned. "You had me at Chicken Parmesan. Let's get out of here." She got up and took Jungkook's hand to help him up as well.

With Jungkook on his skateboard and Eden with her bike, they road down the streets of Santa Barbara together.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

My English teacher is beating my ass with these assignments. I'm contemplating on dropping out of advanced. It's not even that the work is hard but she's just giving us so much that it's literally choking me.

She need to calm her ass down.

Anyways- enough about my suffering.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°