Chapter 4: Meet The Family & Reunited

Previous Chapter...

My heart was still racing, it felt like I just ran a marathon, but still my entire body felt amazing and light. When I attempted to lift my arm and I was unable to...

"Boun...I can't move." I panted breathlessly.

"I tried to...warn you." He smirked. "...and I had to pay you back for bossing me around in front of my brothers."

Oh well, it was totally worth it.

Prem Point of View

It's been said by many that there's a magical energy and power from the ocean

Taking in the scene before me, I now believed it was true. There I sat simply enjoying the calm natural splendor of the blue-green waves lapping onto shore. I relished in the warmth of the sun shining on my face. A gentle smile played on my lips as I wiggled my toes in the sand. I allowed the salty beach air to fill my nostrils repetitively.

My mind felt blank, all stresses that I once felt were gone.

Peace. I felt such a deep peace. 

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?"

The moment I heard his voice, I gasped.

Though his voice remained imprinted on my mind, it had been years since I heard it aloud. 

A part of me couldn't believe I was hearing him, perhaps it was all in my head. It couldn't be...

"We don't have to say much, we can just enjoy one another's presence." He murmured softly.

I forced my head to turn slightly just in time to see him taking in a deep breath, my heart almost leapt out of my chest.

He appeared healthier than ever

He appeared healthier than ever. All signs of illness and pain had been erased from his face. He even looked younger from the last time I saw him in the hospital before he died.