Chapter 2: What Happens Now?

Meet Prince Guntachai's Parents

King & Queen Guntachai

This chapter has some angsty moments, but I tried to lighten things up with a bit of cheesy humor.

Chapter Two: What Happens Now?

Boun Point of View

The moment I stared into Prem's adoring face, every lifetime we ever shared before flashed across my very eyes. We weren't always lovers. Oftentimes best friends. Sometimes briefly connected due to having mutual associates. On rare occasion, we were merely strangers that met only once and never saw one another again. Our endings weren't always happy, we concluded tragically more than twice, and seeing those sad memories caused my heart a great deal of pain.

And here we were again. Friendship this time around would not suffice. I needed him to be mine and mine only. I proposed on the spot and he graciously accepted.

My father was concerned; mother was livid.

For starters, the incantation I performed on Prem, was only to be done by a Healer at a Master Level, though I was just one level below that (Expert) I nearly drained every ounce of my celestial energy.

I was in a vegetative state for a week.

I would have been unconscious much longer, but father and my more advanced siblings stood vigil day and night taking turns restoring my celestial energy.

The moment I woke up, mother slapped me and then broke down into a fit of tears. She held me close cursing me one minute then thanking the heavens that I was alright. Prem was undergoing a deep metamorphosis that he could not be revived from with incantations.

Prem would awaken once his metamorphosis was complete.

I spent most of my days by his bedside. Father would come in every so often to check Prem as well, but also chastise me for not following his orders.