𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: free weekend

TIME SKIP: A MONTH LATER

Anastasia has been so fucking busy with work and society events, plus dealing with her invasive ass family and wedding planning, that she hasn't had a single moment to herself. She lays in her bed, realizing that she hasn't packed anything. Oh, Cameron took her to see their future home located in Pacific Palisades. She fell in love with the place. Hmm, maybe she'll ask him if she can use his personal movers, have them start her moving her things today. She's trying to be out of here as quickly as fucking possible. The home he had built for them- Cam decided they would use that one whenever they want to have staycations.

ANASTASIA AND CAMERON'S HOME TO BE

This stunning and sophisticated entertainer's estate overlooks the city lights from Downtown to the Pacific Ocean

This stunning and sophisticated entertainer's estate overlooks the city lights from Downtown to the Pacific Ocean. It's privately gated, so they have to enter through the serene and well-manicured courtyard into the grand living room replete with soaring 20-foot walls of glass and steel, all overlooking the expansive grassy yard and west-facing jetliner views. It has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, four full bathrooms. It boasts two owner's suites, one off the main level and another upstairs, each with a gorgeous fireplace, walk-in closet, private balcony/deck, and gorgeous spa-like bath with a steam shower and a separate tub.

It has a beautifully appointed chef's kitchen with Wolf and SubZero appliances, two large separate offices with private decks, a full bar with a wine cellar, and a fully appointed movie theater with state-of-the-art technology. Outside amenities include a solar-heated, saltwater swimming pool, elevated spa with cabana, and fire pit with surround seating. Smart home with control, 4-car parking, two washers, dryers, security system, and keypad access.

The heiress gets out of bed so she can shower and ask Leslie to make lunch since it's currently 12:00 and she slept past breakfast. She turns the water on and takes a moment to glance at her reflection in the floor-to-ceiling mirror. Stassi is stunningly beautiful. Her hazel eyes seem to be shinier these days. As Cameron likes to say, his darling fiancee's eyes are 'a warm radiating brown flecked with inner gold.' He loves every part of her, the defined chest to flat stomach to the wide hips to the thick thighs to the ass- all of which he can't seem to keep his hands off of.

She climbs in the shower and washes her body thoroughly. It dawns on her that her bedroom door isn't locked. Lately, Celine has been barging in on whatever Stassi is doing, trying to add her unwarranted opinion. It's becoming clearer to her that her family has forgotten what privacy is. She carefully steps out of the shower back into the room. Her eyes widen upon hearing the elder woman's loud voice in the hallway.

"Nope, hell no. She is not coming in here." She swiftly locks the door and slips back into the bathroom to finish her shower. "This is my weekend off and no one in this house is going to ruin it." With her hair and body thoroughly washed, she dries off with a cream Boll & Branch plush towel and slips back into her room.

——————

Anastasia's floral printed La Perla silk robe falls off her shoulder as she descends the grand staircase and wanders into the Hildebrand Manor kitchen. The heiress sets her newly purchased iPhone 12 Pro Max on the island and reaches for a rose gold bottle of Armand De Brignac Rose. "Good afternoon, Leslie." She reaches into the cabinet for a glass.

"Good afternoon, Miss Anastasia." Leslie looks up from wiping the counters down- what the hell happened there? "I can see that inquisitive look on your face. Breakfast was a messy affair this morning. Due to your mother and sister demanding I put out a whole spread. Your father wasn't any better. Kept complaining over not having enough sugar in his coffee."

Anastasia rolls her eyes and refills her glass with more wine. "Not surprised by that at all. He puts too much sugar in it. If I didn't know any better, I could say he pours the majority of the damn jar in there. No wonder we always run out." She mutters that last bit to herself. "I'm now guessing that it was a good thing I skipped out on eating with them. I was tired anyway."

"You must be starving now," Leslie notes, pulling out a rose gold pan. Stassi is the only person in this house the elder woman doesn't mind cooking for. The girl will eat anything so it's not a hassle. "Anything in particular that you'd like to eat today?"

Stassi takes a minute. "Pasta Salad, thank you. It's my weekend off so I'm treating myself today." She goes to speak again but her phone rings. She grabs it. It's Olivia wanting to facetime. She answers it. "Liv! My love."

"Stassi! Hi, babe. How are you?"

The mogul sighs and leans back in her seat. "I'm relaxing this weekend. Been so damn busy with work and attending so many events. Ugh, I need a break."

"Me too. My goodness. Jesse has been traveling so much that it's making me tired. We just flew in from Milan last night. I woke up an hour ago. I'm jet-lagged but I don't want to stay in the house. Vanessa's in New York getting ready for Fashion Week. Are you up for some retail therapy?"

Leslie sets the plate of delicious smelling shrimp scampi pasta down on the table in front of her.

"Thank you so much, Leslie. Your skills are impeccable." Stassi smiles at the woman and turns her attention back to Olivia, who now happens to be outside. "But yes. Liv, I am definitely up for some retail therapy. I'll call Merci to see if she wants to go."

Being her usual nosy ass self, Celine enters the kitchen. Anastasia scowls and scrunches her face up. Once again, the elder woman has on WAY too much perfume. What is the reason?

"Okay, let me call her. See you soon, my love!"

"Bye, babe!"

The call ends and she scoops some pasta in her mouth. She can hear her mother moving around but she's not paying her any attention right now.

"Anastasia, your sister and I have some ideas for your next collection."

The beauty mogul chuckles to herself because she knew this shit was coming. The next collection is for Sloane Prince. There's no way she's about to tell Celine that. Her family may officially know about her job description, but that in no way means she wants their input on they think how her company should be run. Hell, Celine and Gisselle have even gone as far as to try and take over. Alicia and Catalina have even tried to follow her to the Serene Beauty headquarters.

"My team and I are already working on the next collection, Mother." This fact is true. Right after her personal collection was released, She met with Sloane to plan the latter's own collection. This is what we call incredibly efficient. She finishes her food and hands the empty plate and wine glass to Leslie. "I know what you're doing. It's not going to work. Stay the fuck out of my business." Her phone rings.

Stassi reaches across the table to pick it up. "Merci!! I'm good. What are you doing today?" She leaves the kitchen and goes back upstairs.

Leslie shakes her head at Celine and goes back into the kitchen to finish the dishes.