𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: welcome to the west coast

As the slowpokes make their way downstairs, Anastasia turns to Cameron and fixes his crooked tie. A smitten smile makes its way onto his Adonis structured face. He's serious about marrying this girl. Hell, if he had a ring in his possession, he'd get down on one knee at this very moment.

"Did you drive over here, Cam?" Stassi inquires, being that he drives them to parties and such most of the time.

Cameron shakes his head and cuts his eyes over to his parents.

"We told him not to drive because all of us are taking the limousine to the hotel." Giselle defends herself, not fond of the glare Cameron is sending her way. "Anyway, the two of you tend to sneak off to who knows where after social events."

"Is it a problem that I want to be alone with my girl after being around so many people for hours on end?" Cameron says, pulling Anastasia even closer to him. (how much closer can she get, bro?) "I'm not about to keep defending myself."

Anastasia has had enough of the shit so without another word, she goes outside to the Lincoln Navigator limousine that's parked right at the front doors. She's hauling the car door open to get in when Cameron comes outside, irritation written all over his face.

"Stassi, I'm so over them, it's not even funny." He says, helping her inside and then pulling her on his lap. They need a moment to talk before the chaotic ones exit the house.

Anastasia closes her eyes and revels in his soothing touch before opening her mouth to reply. He's massaging her thigh and it feels too damn good. She feels blissful. Her blissful high gets interrupted by both Celine and Giselle. Both of them loudly set foot in the car. Anastasia rolls her eyes and climbs off of his lap. The moment has officially been ruined.

"- so anyway, the committee is really excited for this year's charity gala. This might be our best one yet." Celine drones on and on. The family donates to numerous charities, particularly the ones that have to do with cancer research.

Anastasia scowls when Alicia and Catalina get in, talking equally as loud as the mothers. She turns to Cameron, who's staring at nothing, and gently taps his shoulder. It immediately brings him back to the present.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks, whispering in her ear.

Before she can get a word out, Thomas and Allen finally decide that they want to come outside. At this point, the youngest pair in the car have half a mind to get out and not even go.

"My head is starting to hurt and we haven't even left yet."

Cameron nuzzles her neck while answering his incessantly ringing phone. "It's Jesse. Hello?"

"Sir Richmond, are you on your way? Vince won't stop pacing and I have half a mind to throttle him. Vincent, sit your ass down."

"Yeah Jess, leaving now." Cameron rolls his eyes at his best friend's idiocy. He watches as Celine tries to wrestle answers out of Anastasia as to what she's working on. The latter female rolls her hazel eyes and shakes her head. "We'll be there soon."

A very uneventful 25-minute limousine ride later, and they finally arrive at the Beverly Wilshire. They all file out. Anastasia and Cameron waste no time walking inside and away from their families.