Part: 11

Jungkook: Take it off.

- Your cheeks flashed red at his words. You looked away trying to hide your red cheeks. He suddenly closed the door making you look at him. He made his way towards you leaning towards your ear.

Jungkook: Baby.... Are you being shy?

- He deeply chuckled as you exhaled sharply. This is intense.

Y/N: No...

- You turned to him. Jungkook smirked at your boldness. Jungkook checked you from top to bottom.

Jungkook: What are we waiting for beautiful...

---

- Jungkook was sulking while you were drying his hair, trying to control your laugh.

Y/N: I'm so sorry Kookie~

- He ignored you as he continued to sulk. You let out a small laugh.

Jungkook: You shouldn't have turned off the shower then.

Y/N: Can't I play around with my husband?

Jungkook: At this moment your lovely husband is injured.

Y/N: Sorry my lovely hubby.

Jungkook: And you even turned off the hot water. Do you even know how it was freezing cold?

Y/N: But didn't you told me that you are feeling hot?

Jungkook: I didn't meant that hot!!

- He sighed heavily while you laughed. You were laughing so hard to see his face like that. You hold your stomach while laughing hard.

Jungkook: Yah!! You can stop now....

- You stopped and looked at his face. You again burst out into laugh.

Y/N: I'm s-sorry... K-kook.

- You said between your laugh. Jungkook turned around and smiled a little seeing you laugh.

Jungkook: I hope I can make you happy as we were before... No even more happy than that... My love.

- He thoughts to himself.

Y/N: Jungkook...

- You smiled and cupped his face. He suddenly hide his smile and looked at you with poker face. You leaned in and pecked his lips softly. You frowned as his expression was still same. You again leaned in and pecked him but for few seconds long. Again the same expression.

Y/N: Jungkook I'm really sorry.

- You smiled and started to shower kisses all over his face making him giggle loudly. You smiled and backed away. He wrapped his arms around your waist and said.

Jungkook: I can't stay mad at you long.

Y/N: I know.

- He suddenly pulled you and made you sit onto his laps. You smiled while staring into his eyes deeply. He smiled and kissed your forehead. You were being careful to not hurt his arm as it was injured. You closed your eyes and smiled a little. He pulled back and looked at you.

Jungkook: Do you even know how much I love you....

- You opened your eyes and looked at him. His eyes showed full of love and care for you. Jungkook smiled and said.

Jungkook: Let me make you feel that.

- He leaned in and kisses you softly. You didn't hesitated a bit and softly kissed him back. The way he was holding you against him made you feel safe. Your both heart races at the moment. You ran your fingers through his hairs drowning into this overwhelming moment you both shared. You again felt the nostalgia.