Part: 5

Y/N: J-Jimin...?

- You stared at your phone screen with blurred vision because of tears that have been flowing down from your cheeks. You bite your lower lip not knowing how to talk with him after what he did. As you were about to attend his call the door opened revealing Jungkook. His cold gaze landed on you. He looked at your phone which was ringing.

Y/N: J-Jungkook what are you doing here? You should be resting.

Jungkook: Who is it?

- His gaze fixed on your phone. You were about to say but suddenly it stopped ringing making you frown. You quickly dialed his number but it the other line said its unreachable. You ran your fingers in your hairs in frustration.

Y/N: He is really driving me crazy.

- Jungkook raised his eyebrow while leaning against the door. You looked at him and got up.

Y/N: You need to take rest Jungkook. Go inside. Or do you need something?

Jungkook: I'm completely fine. I just want to get discharge. Where is doctor?

Y/N: I will talk to him. Till then go to your room.

- He looked at your cheeks which were soaked with tears. You were about to go but he holds your wrist. You turned around and looked at him. He walked closer to you and wiped your tears with his thumb while cupping your face softly. For a second you thought he is just old Jungkook. His soft stare on you making you feel kinda nostalgic. He suddenly said making you regret things you were thinking.

Jungkook: Stop crying like this because people will think I'm the bad person here.

- He slightly rolled his eyes and walked inside his room. You were clearly in disbelief like how could he be this rude. You huffed and wiped your remaining tears while walking to the doctor.

---- 1 hour later

- You both finally reached home. Doctor let him go as it wasn't that serious and told you take strictly care of him. He loosen up his necktie and went upstairs. You sighed heavily and followed him.

- You saw he wasn't in the bedroom. You went towards the bathroom and checked but he wasn't there too. You looked at the closet room and went there. You saw his back facing you. He suddenly take off his shirt revealing his muscular built body. You froze at your place as your mind diverted to him. He felt you standing behind him. He turned around and saw you looking down at his body. He brushed his tongue against his lower lip before saying.

Jungkook: Woah... Look at you drooling at this state of me.

- He smirked as soon as he saw your surprised reaction. He made your way to you. You were about to go out but he closed the door making you flinch.

Y/N: I'm sorry... please let me go out.

- You turned to him while looking down at the floor. He started to lean in while staring at you deeply. He whispered against your ear sending you chills.

Jungkook: What are you sorry about?

- He backed away and looked at you while putting his hands inside the pockets of his sweatpants. You were speechless right now. You couldn't find any words right now.

Y/N: A-actually I-I...

- He bite his lips again while looking aside. You saw his sharp jawline and side profile making you go crazy. You couldn't help but to admit he is so hot and sexy. He looked at you and said.

Jungkook: How long are you gonna stare at me?

Y/N: Well its you... Why are you like this?

- You walked closer to him without breaking the eye contact.