xxix : love language

(a/n: last chapterrrr <3 enjoy but also tw because it gets kinda intense this chapter too, i mean it's the last chapter of course it will lmao, but if it gets uncomfortable for you feel free to stop reading!)

And he did come back..

The sun was just starting to rise when he came back and snuck into bed with you. He tried his hardest not to wake you up because he wanted you to be well rested for the day ahead. He went back to sleep facing away from you, so the two of you slept for a few more hours.

You woke up earlier than him and did your morning routine then got some food for breakfast. He woke up soon after and spent some time in the bathroom to freshen up before meeting you for breakfast. "I have something planned for us today, (y/n)." He said with a slight smirk.
"Yeah?" You tilted your head curiously.
"You may want to go home to get changed. I've arranged a fight for us later."

You swallowed thickly. "You mean against each other?"
"Mhm~"
"So that's what you were out doing." You said, then sat in a moment of silence. An idea popped in your head.

"Why don't we make this a bet.. if I win, you have to show me how you did the flower petal trick and if you win you get to choose what you want."
"You really want to know?" "Kinda, yeah."

"Well then, we'll see if you win." He said a little tauntingly but you loved the challenge.

You were still eating your food when he stood up and walked around to stand behind you and wrap his arms around you loosely. When the plate was empty you turned in the chair to face him.

"Excited?" You asked with a playful smile. "Very." He responded then reached an arm down to meet your chest and peppered your neck with gentle kisses.
"Mm.. I can tell." You said.

He massaged your breast in his hand while giving you little hickeys from your jaw to your collarbone.
"Take this as an apology for leaving so abruptly last night." He said.
"Gladly." You rested your hand on his sharp jawline. Strong arms wrapped around your waist and carried you back to his bed.

"Be good for me, (y/n)."

Hisoka lifted your shirt up and kissed around your nipples. Without wasting time, he circles his tongue around your sensitive nipple. You tense up slightly but don't let out a sound. While holding back the moan in your throat, he takes your nipple between his two fingers and pinches it.
"Let me hear you moan for me, doll. Come on." He took the erect nipple between his teeth and bit down gently while twisting and pulling the other between his fingers. You let out a weak moan involuntarily.

"That's right.. Good girl."

You tensed your thighs and rubbed them together in an attempt to get some friction. You needed him to give you some attention down there as well, but it seemed like he was enjoying torturing you like this.
"Hisoka.. Please." "Now, now, don't be impatient. I'll treat you when I think you're ready."
"That's not fair" You groaned and he started to leave a trail of kisses from your chest to your lower stomach.

"I don't play fair, doll." He took off your pants but left your underwear on as he kissed your inner thigh. You arched your back while he sucked on your skin harshly leaving bruises.
He pushed your underwear to the side and dragged his finger along the glistening slit. "You're practically dripping, (y/n). You really can't wait, can you?" "N-no."

"Turn over." He said and you did as you were told. He grabbed your hips suddenly and your face hit the mattress. You felt cold air hit your pussy when he slid your underwear off. He aligned his tip at your wet entrance and coated it with your slick.

You whined as he denied the sweet relief you were looking for.

He rubbed his length along your slit, even going as far to brush against your throbbing clit. Again, he aligned his tip perfectly angled to slide into you. Slowly, he pushed himself in while letting out a low groan. You backed your hips against him.