x : fishing

The difference between this morning and the last, was how you didn't react so aggressively when you woke up. Hisoka was still asleep, leaving you trapped beneath his arms. You decided you could sleep in for a little while longer.

At some point you got bored, wanting to get some breakfast. You pushed his arms off of you, he woke up with a frown.
"I'm making breakfast, you want some?" You offered. He nodded, then took his clothes off before going to shower. You avoided looking at him inappropriately, feeling your face get warm.

"You may join if you'd like~"

Your jaw dropped slightly, before clenching it. "Just go."

You made breakfast for the two of you, set it down at the table, waited for him to join you. He sat down in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Smells delicious, (y/n)."

You ate together peacefully then went to go get dressed. Not knowing what to wear you had to ask, "What are we doing today?"

"Hmm.." he hummed, putting his hand on his chin. "Wear the black outfit."
He pointed to your typical fighting outfit. You nodded your head, putting it on without question.
You looked over into the bathroom and noticed Hisoka already having his star and teardrop on his cheek, gelling his hair up.

"How do you do it?" You pointed to your own cheek.

"A magician should never tells his secrets." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"Come here." He gave in.

You walked over, looking at him with curious eyes. He put his hand on your cheek, one and then the other. You turned to look into the mirror noticing the identical star on your right cheek and teardrop on the left. Your teardrop was a bubblegum pink and the star a bright yellow.

His was a pink star and a blue teardrop. He leaned in and wiped his teardrop lightly, smudging it lightly. "It's makeup?" You asked.

He nodded his head. "I made yours a little special though."
"What do you mean?"
"It's a surprise~" You cocked your head to the side. "With the face paint everyone will know you're with me. You look cute when you match with me, (y/n)."

You couldn't deny the fact you looked good with his iconic makeup on your face. It contrasted beautifully against your skin tone. You disregarded his comment, walking away to let him get dressed.

He wore one of his outfits that accentuated his body, decorated with a diamond and a spade. He looked similar to how he looked when you met him. "Ready, Butterfly?" "Sure?"

━━━ ♡♤♧♢ ━━━

He brought you to an arena you hadn't heard of before. How boring, you thought to yourself. Your body threatened a yawn.

He walked around to the side of the building, found a staircase and climbed up to the roof. You walked across, until you stood over where the main door was.
You were pretty high up, and still confused on what Hisoka had planned.
"We're going fishing, (y/n)!" He said with a smile.

More cars were pulling up, you assumed there was an event happening at the arena. Hisoka played with his Bungee Gum.

"I'll guard the stairs." You said, not interested in his new game. You checked your phone to see what the event was about.

It was difficult to find information regarding it, but you found out it was because it was an underground event, meaning it was illegal. You figured there were probably a good amount of the fighters here who knew how to use nen.
Then it made sense to you. You almost laughed when you realized what he was up to. Hisoka was literally going to fish for some strong fighters and fight them for himself.