vi : aftermath

With the first aid kit in hand you walked down to where Hisoka was. He was walking in your direction but stopped when he saw you coming towards him.

"Come on." You muttered, grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards a bench in an empty hallway, "Sit." You commanded.

"Getting bossy now, hm?" He asked plainly.

"It's just to patch you up." You opened the first aid kit, going to disinfect his cuts. You got on your knees and cleaned up the cuts on his legs. You were no doctor but you knew it would be bad if they got infected.

"I don't need it, Butterfly."

"Sure you don't. Consider this a favor."

He didn't wince when the disinfectant hit the gashes. At first you were surprised but you figured he'd probably dealt with even worse pain before. You had your head down, carefully dressing his wounds.

Some time went by before he put a card to your chin making you lift your head to look at him. The card was charged with his nen making it as dangerous as a blade.

You were hesitant to open your mouth to say something while he looked at your eyes. "Those eyes~ So determined." He groaned.
You glanced down to see an obvious bulge in his pants.
"I love fighting more than anything. It gets me so.. turned on." He confessed, making you drop your first aid supplies.

"Why are you telling me this?" You mumbled, careful not to let your chin get cut.

"I think you could satisfy me the same way that fighting does."

"W-what makes you say that?" You avoided eye contact with him. You could feel the wetness in your panties starting to accumulate. He pressed the card against you lightly forcing you to look at him again, "When I look into your eyes I feel like I can't control myself."

Your heart beat more intensely the more he confessed to you. Maybe you should watch his fights more often.

"I'll play this your way for you, (Y/n). You like games don't you? If you can guess how many cuts I have, I'll let you go. If not, you're staying with me until I cum."

"Somebody could see us though!" You tried reasoning with him.

You felt a drop of blood run down your chin and trail down your neck.
"Guess." He demanded. His dominant nature made the butterflies in your stomach go wild. Something about the adrenaline rush, or the way he pushed you around for once.. You were enjoying this. You rubbed your thighs together as subtlety as you could.
"Fourteen?" You asked in a pitch higher than your usual voice. "Twelve." He corrected you.

He released his dick from behind the strained material. It sprang out from underneath, showing how hard he was. His tip was flushed with a pink color, and appeared even larger than you imagined.
This was the first time you were seeing it up close. His eyes were squinted, anticipating your next move. His smirk was condescending. He opened his legs letting you get closer, while putting a hand on the back of your head gripping your hair lightly. He put away his card in the other hand and stroked his dick while you stared. He leaned over and spit on his length, lubricating his strokes.

"What if someone catches us?" You asked.

"Then we better put on a show." He threatened.

His grip on your hair tightened, his impatience showing. He let go of his dick making you grab the base instead. You brought your lips over to his aching cock, starting by giving some soft kitten licks to his tip. His breathing became a little heavier as you lapped up the precum that was oozing out for you.
You ran your tongue up and down his shaft to make the next step easier.